- Series: Chicana and Chicano Visions of the Americas Series (Book 10)
- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: University of Oklahoma Press; 1 edition (December 10, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0806142251
- ISBN-13: 978-0806142258
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #602,257 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Billy the Kid and Other Plays (Chicana and Chicano Visions of the Americas Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Rudolfo Anaya is Professor Emeritus of English at the University of New Mexico and award-winning author of numerous books including the classic Bless Me, Ultima. He has received myriad awards and honors for his work including the National Humanities Medal (2015), the National Medal of Arts (2001) and the Robert Kirsch Award for lifetime achievement from the Los Angeles Times Book Prizes (2012). He lives in Albuquerque, New Mexico, where the Southwest has served as an inspiration for his writing throughout his life.
Browse award-winning titles. See more