- File Size: 3957 KB
- Print Length: 79 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: The Wild Rose Press, Inc (January 11, 2017)
- Publication Date: January 11, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MSKCHKB
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #61,731 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Biloxi: Fleur de Lis Brides Kindle Edition
Books with Buzz
Profoundly intimate and powerfully inventive, "Exit West" tells an unforgettable story of love, loyalty, and courage that is both completely of our time and for all time. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Come along on a journey of love that has grown from strong compassionate people who are shaped from their families and events which happen to them.
Biloxi and Nick overcame a family feud and now must overcome issues that threaten to complicate their wedding.
Once I started this I couldn't put it down. A sweet romance with very strong characters.
I received this ARC which I voluntarily reviewed.
I recommend this lovely romantic novel to those who enjoy romance and family and a certain graciousness found in the deep south of Louisiana. Biloxi is the second of the cousins to be married, and we have Camilla and James wedding next to look forward to soon.
Biloxi and Nick will take you to one journey you will not want to miss, and knowing how Biloxi is you sure don't want to.
As we continue to follow the ladies from Fleur de Lis we are left wanting more each and every time. This short, fast pace stories are so good you don't want them to end. I know I can't wait to see what is next to come from this great series.
I really enjoyed this book. The story flows with an easy writing style and I felt like I knew the characters personally because the author has made them so realistic. I would definitely recommend this book!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This time, it's Biloxi and Nick on the way to the alter.Read more
I received it for a review.
Nick and Biloxi's story is funny and heartwarming.
I love all the quirky characters.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary