Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on November 7, 2012
At the start, I was very optimistic about this book. The writing seemed pretty decent and the plot seemed promising, but it quickly went downhill. From their introduction, Trent and Rachel were written in such a way that I could envision their two personalities coming together to make a great couple. Unfortunately, the author didn't show us that. There was a noted lack of romantic or sexual tension between the two, even when the author attempted to inject it. And when the author DID try, the writing was very stilted and jumpy, and sometimes hard to follow. Not in that it was too challenging, merely in that the sentences didn't logically flow together. I was hoping that would improve as their relationship progressed, but it only went further downhill. The writing deteriorated and the leaps the author forced in the characters' minds to try to get the relationship to work were quite sudden and awkward. To top it all off, there's a twist that comes out of nowhere that the author clearly threw in as a last ditch effort to bring the two characters together. It wasn't even remotely explained, just randomly thrown in so the couple could come together. Seriously, seriously disappointing. I honestly think that if the author had spent more time on this (and had a good editor to help!!) this could have been an enjoyable story. As it is, I could barely finish it. It wasn't terrible in the "I want to hurl this book through a window" sense, but it definitely felt like a waste of time. I'm just happy I didn't pay for it.
on December 26, 2012
In all honesty, I bought this book to see how bad a ninety-nine cent self-published romance e-novel would be. And it has its problems: missing punctuation, usage errors, stilted dialogue.

But really, I wanted to be able to trash it, and I can't. It's surprisingly better than I thought it would be. The main characters have clear goals, and the conflict between them was believable. The author wrote a complete story of about 10,000 words -- a fast, compelling read with a dash of angst and a happy ending -- within a week of the Presidential debate where the term "binders of women" was uttered. So kudos, Kathleen Miles! :)
on August 22, 2014
I hovered between one star or two. This is a quick read that could've had potential had there been some angst. Actually I think it was stupid especially when the other woman blurted out what she knew. What was her motivation (this made the story go even further down hill). There were other parts that seemed hokey and the purpose (or motivation) was never explained.

I would say read to pass time but not for entertainment.
on November 3, 2012
Would we all just love to fall in love with a Billionaire? Rachel and Trent have been best friends forever, but when he has to find a wife in a hurry, he asks her to help him find a wife in a binder full of women (loved how this mimics some real life political events!) This is a fun short read that you can complete in an hour or so. Perfect escape.
on January 1, 2014
I would really like to see this as a full-length novel. With only 46 pages (Goodreads says 46, Amazon says 76, and my Kindle says 70), I felt like the story was over before it even started. It was way too rushed. There were some pertinent details of the events at the end that were left out, for the sake of space, I suppose.
on November 4, 2012
Kathleen Miles thank you for writing the "Binder Full of Women" a delightful and entertaining romance story. The story starts as a cynical look at Trent choosing a wife for business reasons. It enticed me with the natural flow and transitions to read it all in one evening. I love how true romance triumphed with a happy ending. I look forward to reading more in the Billionaire Binder Series.
on November 5, 2012
This is a well written short read. It captivates and the sweet storyline proceeds nicely with several unexpected twists. The reader is left waiting for the next installment of what promises to be a very nice collection of stories.

Hurry the next book, please
on December 30, 2013
Fun book about basically a meet cute. The ending I felt was quite abrupt. Another funny bit is how adamant the author is to explain pieces of Indianapolis to the reader. She explains Geist, the
Trail, St. V's and Carmel. She obviously lives in the area. I'm from Carmel myself, so that was an interesting component.
on November 6, 2012
I have no problem with a short romance just make it a smooth read. This starts nice but then takes a huge leap to the "your the love of my life" part of the story. Had the author taken the time to write that part of the story it would have been so much better. Getting tired of the rushed story.... just take the time to develop the characters as the reader deserves.
on October 28, 2012
A well written, entertaining, fast easy read with a twist at the end. The author does a great job with character and story build, then throws you a curve ball just when you think you have got it all figured out. I will be on the look for more books from Kathy, do yourself a favor and download this one today!