- File Size: 1925 KB
- Print Length: 214 pages
- Publisher: JMF Publishing Inc. (April 25, 2015)
- Publication Date: April 25, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00WQ9REKM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #415,552 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $9.00 (90%)
Binge (Seven Year Itch Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Flynn was a cheater from the beginning. He knocked her up and ran and cheated. Then cheated again (emotionally) and then cheated a third time. WTF? I too would have had a nervous breakdown or a mental break of some sort. Of course Aria was depressed. I love it that in the end it was all her fault and being on some antidepressants saved her marriage. Because obviously she was the problem. Her husband cheated and screwed her over and she freaks out and since she was clearly the problem all along all is right in their world now. I am so angered by this story. To put blame on "the poor mental girl". Ugh. She would have never had a problem if her husband was loving and faithful. She wasn't making his indiscretions up, that would make her mentally ill. She was having a normal reaction to the actions of the savage she was married to.
1. They were seeing a couples therapist but it took someone not qualified to diagnose an emotional disorder to find out what was going on.
2. The husband. He cheated on his wife multiple times and then treated her like s*** for years but he was surprised every time she was upset about it. Sure, he saw the error of his ways at the end but...it just felt weird to me.
3. They were married for years. Her husband knew there was a past history of bipolar in her family but he never tried to get her help.
4. The wordage. There were some very crude and not sexy at all words used during sex scenes. It was really uncomfortable.
I didn't like this book at all but I finished it. At least I didn't waste my money.
I bought a few books by this author based on the short story Foor published in the book One, "A Frigid Encounter". I will keep an eye out for the release of that book because it definitely got my attention. The Seven Year Itch series was not as good as I'd hoped they would be.
Most recent customer reviews
Well, strap yourselves in because this one is emotional!
Aria and Flynn have been married for seven years.Read more
We read books to feel something.Read more