3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Binoculars for Adults and Kids, 10x25 Compact Binoculars for Bird Watching, Theater and Concerts, Hunting and Sport Games
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$13.00 (35%)|
|Water Resistance Level||Waterproof|
|Eye Relief||10 Millimeters|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 10 magnification with 25mm objective lens provides high definition without a color-changed or blurred image. The 10 magnification boasts a viewing field of 362ft at 1000 yds, so you'll be able to observe a great deal without actually adjusting their position.
- Fully multi-coated optics provide for a brighter view and sharp images. All glass surfaces have multiple coatings, resulting in light transmission of 96.48% for bright, sharp and contrast images, and non-chromatic aberration. Based on this these binoculars also provide low light night vision.
- Lightweight, small, compact binoculars. The foldable design and only 0.6lb lightweight make them can be folded into palm-size, so it's ideal for an even broader range of long-distance pursuits. You wish there were binoculars set in your backpack. No need to keep regretting about your trips when get these affordable and compact binoculars.
- The rubber armor ergonomic design and steady grip allows for accurate focusing, and have shock-resistance, anti-skid features while the design is slim and simple. Rugged construction rubber eye relief provides comfort for spectacle wearers, as do a dioptric adjustment ring and the strap mount.
- Binoculars for adults and kids. These binoculars are fully competent and able to work for bird watching, hunting, hiking, travel, sports events, theater and concert. Also ideal great gifts for Chrismas, Father's Day and boys girls gifts.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Objective Lens Diameter: 25 mm
Eye Relief: 10 mm
Exit Pupil: 2.5 mm
Angular Field of View: 6.5 degrees
Linear Field of View: 362ft at 1000 yds
Minimal pupil distance: 60 mm
Maximum pupil distance: 75 mm
Night Vision: Low night vision
Type of Prism: Porro prisms
Prism: BaK-4 & Fully multi-coated
Shockproof: 45cm/ 1.48ft Drop Test
Audience: Adults kids
Specific Uses: bird watching, hunting, sports events, concerts
Product Weight: 0.6lb
Product Size: 4.33*3.94*1.97 Inches
Carrying Strap: 1x, Black
Carrying Case: 1x, Black
Cleaning cloth: 1x, Random color
User Manual: 1x, Operating instruction
Quick Start with 3 steps
1. Hold the binoculars with both hands and looking at a distant object.
Carefully and slowly move the binocular tubes downward or upward Until left and right fields are correctly aligned.
You'll See them are forming an oval circle in your sight.
2. It's now focused on your left eye and you will have to close your right eye. Look at an object through the left eyepiece with your left eye.
Rotate focusing ring until your left eye sees a sharp image of it.
3. It's now close to your left eye. Looking through the right eye and right eyepiece of the binoculars, adjust the diopter to focus the image of the object.
Rotate the diopter to get the final image.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you need a second one for your daily usage, this is the one with its low price. Another opportunity to use this binocular is to get your child's attraction for bird watching, it is small enough for small kids if they are interested in your bird watching activities.