Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $4.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
occer 12x25 Compact Binoculars with Clear Low Light Vision, Large Eyepiece Waterproof Binocular for Adults Kids,High Power Easy Focus Binoculars for Bird Watching,Outdoor Hunting,Travel,Sightseeing
|List Price:||$45.89 Details|
|Price:||$35.99 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$9.90 (22%)|
Save an extra 20% when you apply this coupon.
20% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Enhance your purchase
|Water Resistance Level||Waterproof|
|Eye Relief||20 Millimeters|
|Binocular Prism Description||Porro Prism|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【HIGH-POWERED LARGE EYEPIECE BINOCULARS】 This binoculars has 12x magnification, 25mm objective lens and wide field of view, 273ft/1000yds, letting you look farther and see wider. Coating with FMC Broadband coating and premium BAK4 prism, it ensure imaging verisimilar.
- 【ADJUSTABLE EYE CUPS FIT EYEGLASS WEARERS OR NOT】The binocs can be pull down the rubber eyepieces and more fit the glasses wearer, getting close to lens and see easily. The long eye relief combined with large eyepiece give you a comfortable viewing while wearing sunglasses or eye glasses. For those who do not wear glasses, will gain more focused slight and feel more easeful through rising eye cups. The compact binoculars has 15mm large eyepieces, can see more clear image than other binoculars.
- 【FMC BROADBAND COATING TECHNOLOGY】The lightweight cruise binoculars is cover with BAK4 prism texture. The objective lens use optical FMC multilayer broadband green film, and the eyepiece-optical is made of blue FMC coating. All design ensure to provide a good image and make you have a amazing experience.
- 【PORTABLE, COMPACT AND SMALL BINOCULARS DESIGN】 One hand can be mastered when you use the birding binoculars for opera,bird watching camping, traveling,wildlife watching,football games,cruise or other outside activity, the low light night vision goggles(Not for completely dark night) is more convenient for using and carrying.
- 【DURABLE AND LIFE WATERPROOF, COMFORTABLE TOUCH】 The binoculars are made of ABS plastic and it also come with a cruise binocular strap, you can use this item in different situations. And rubber armor is made for secure grip.The pocket size binoculars is not only suitable for men and women,but also suitable for kids.It is wonderful to be a gift on Father's Day and Children's Day.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Occer 12x25 Compact High powered Binoculars
Our birding binoculars has 12x magnification,25mm objective lens,large eyepiece,and it is cover with BAK-4 prism texture,which can provide you a wide and amazing view.Moreover,This binocular with a pocket size is very compact and suitable carry everywhere.
- Objective lens diameter: 25mm
- Eyepiece diameter: 15mm
- Near focal distance: 5m
- Exit pupil distance: 20mm
- Objective lens coating: FMC broadband
- Focus system: Center & Right eye
- Angle of field: 7.5°
- Weight of binoculars: 0.65 pounds
- Waterproof grade: Life waterproof
How to use:
- Step 1:you can fold the binoculars until it suitable for both sides of the eye.
- Step 2:close your right eye and rotate the center adjusting knob until the left eye is clear.
- Step 3:close your left eye, turn right eyepiece to clear and then you can open your two eyes.
LIFE WATERPROOF& DURABLE
FMC MULTIAYER BROADBAND GREEN FLIM
Occer binocs is adopted BAK4 prisms,and the objective lens use FMC multilayer broadband green film,so it can offer a real color reproduction and no color distortion under Multi-coated lens. Let you enjoy bright stargazing images.
COMPACT BUT POWERFUL MULTI-USE BINOCULARS
Compare with similar items
Feature: A real color reproduction, no color distortion under Multi-coated lens. This binoculars can be used for night vision with some light but not for completely dark night. Brighter, not eye strain, with a high transmittance of 99%. Large eyepiece, smooth center and right eye focus knob provides easy yet precise focal adjustment. Two adjustable rotating goggles eyepiece can more focus on the view and more fit for the glasses wearer. Multi-use in hunting, hiking, exploring, viewing, traveling, bird watching, concert, opera, football games, outdoor sports etc. Specifications: Model：12x25 Objective lens diameter: 25mm Eyepiece diameter: 15mm Near focal distance: 5m Exit pupil distance: 20mm Objective lens coating: FMC broadband Focus system: Center and Right eye Prism system: BAK4 Prism Angle of field: 7. 5° Field of view: 273ft/1000yds Weight of binoculars: 0. 65 pounds Item Dimensions: 4x 4. 5x1. 9inches Waterproof grade: Life waterproof Package included: Binoculars*1 Carrying bag*1 glass cleaning cloth*1 skid-proof rope*1
Do not use binoculars to observe the sun
Brand "occer" is an registered trademark in US
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Additionally, I am well-experienced with optics, having owned dozens of binos and telescopes in different price ranges over 4 decades. The color acuity and image sharpness of these binos is well within what I would expect given the design and build limitations (most significant of which is the small aperture that is inherent in all compact binos). I was unable to discern any chromatic aberration in comparison to the aforementioned Nikons, which were of a much higher price class. Simply put, these are an exceptional bargain in my view. I will add though that the case is lacking, and claims on the box that these are 'night vision' binos hold no merit as the aperture is too small and the build and optical qualities do not lend credit to being able to use in hours of darkness with any significant observable vision enhancement. However, for the price you are paying, I believe these are an excellent pair of binoculars, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
By W. Hoover on June 25, 2018
By Rafael R. on January 9, 2018
This is my second purchase, the first was a 12x42 roof prism model which was a disappointment because its optics were inferior to the Nikon. I worried that there might be nothing as good as the Nikon at a moderate price. My eyes aren’t as good as they were 30 years ago, but I can now say that the Occer is a nearly perfect replacement for the Nikon. The image is razor sharp and the focus wheel is light. I feel no eyestrain, which indicates that collimation and alignment are correct. Just ignore the claim of low-light night vision, none of these binoculars work well in low light.
This binocular uses the conventional porro prism (offset) design, as opposed to the roof prism designs used in the straight-line models. Wikipedia has an excellent article on binoculars in which the two prism designs are explained in detail. My recommendation is to avoid low-priced roof prism binoculars; the article describes the compromises and complexities of the roof prism which may account for some of the flaws in my first purchase. The body of the Occer is plastic but feels solid and well made. I am only guessing at the durability rating, but with care it should outlast me. I didn’t really expect to get a binocular of this quality at such a good price.
Don't know how waterproof they are. I don't plan to get them wet, may be occasional rain drops in the worst scenario.
I bought one pair to try out. Definitely will buy another pair before the trip.
Top reviews from other countries
I read some reviews which were quite good and decided to buy these.
They are a small, compact and quite powerful pair of Binoculars. Little bit fiddly to adjust but you soon get used to it.
The image is sharp and quite precise. Happy with the purchase.