Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bio Bidet Elite 2 Cold water Bidet
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on December 1, 2011
Let's say you've just come in from the garden and your hands are dirty. Would it make sense for you to use only paper towels (no water) to clean-up? And, haven't we all been told that we should wash our hands after using the bathroom? Do you do that with dry paper? No, water is used in all such instances....as it should be.

The multi-billion dollar toilet paper industry has an extreme vested financial interest in seeing to it that American consumers continue and increase their use of TP products. They spend millions annually in advertising to convince buyers of the value of their products. At one time I suspect that Mr. Wipple was better known than some rock stars. All things considered, it is downright amazing that bidets have not caught on in this country. The one "place" on our bodies that deserves real cleanliness goes unattended except for dry paper....no matter how soft it is! In this regard, Europeans seems to be ahead of us....bidets are more common there or so I've been told.

I don't recall now how I discovered bidets..its been several years ago. But to date (Dec 2011)...I have purchased and installed three of these inexpensive units in my home and in a summer house out in the country. I've given one as a gift(strange, I know). I have no trouble with cool water bidets but some might prefer that both hot and cold water be combined (that can be done but with more expensive unites and more complicated installation) This unit is simple and easy to install. You don't need to be a plumber but it's a good idea to read the instructions before you begin. It does exactly what it promises, and does it well for a very reasonable price. I've never had a problem with a leak though I suggest that after installation, you observe for a few days to insure water-tightness.

I have grown so use to having a bidet that I find I miss them when traveling away from home for more than a few days. In addition to the cleanliness factor, they also help reduce the use of TP as it is only needed to pat dry. Studies have shown that using a bidet reduces many anal problems, hemorrhoids for example. To use a pun...at the bottom of all this is just a cleaner bottom!
on February 26, 2012
How can I have gone this long without buying a bidet? It's far more sanitary and cleansing than using toilet paper alone. Now I don't want to drop a deuce anywhere but at home.

The BioBidet Elite 2 installed in less than 30 minutes with no water leaks or other issues. It is very easy and convenient to use the flow-rate control dial (though I advise not turning it much above the "Low" setting).

If you're thinking about buying it, stop thinking and just buy it. You'll be glad you did.
on July 19, 2012
Buy it, you won't regret it. It's an excellent product and it is a great value. You will feel cleaner and save a ton of cash on tp. If you have kids that constantly have trouble wiping their butt this will fix that problem.
on July 24, 2012
They Work well (I bought three). Spray is gentler than the other bidet I own which is a positive. The low, medium and high indicators are helpful. They were more difficult to install than my other bidet. The person installing them had to buy some parts for the connectors. When I asked why, he told me that my toilet connectors did not fit the connectors to the bidet.

Like the comment from another reviewer, The one "place" on our bodies that deserves real cleanliness goes unattended if not using bidet. It is downright amazing that bidets have not caught on in this country.

Bidets help us more sanitary. We will have less clogged sewers and we will help the environment by not flushing too much paper towels. The downside: the multimillion dollar toilet paper industry sales will go down and the plumbers will have less sewer unclogging to do which will not help the economy :-)
on June 5, 2012
My family have been using Bio-Bidet BB-50 for about 8 years now. The store that we got it from no longer carry this particular model. We were told that it is a discontinued item. I am glad that I tried Amazon and found Bio Bidet Elite 2. It just came today and I immediately intalled it tonight. Bio Bidet Elite 2 is I think the same as Bio Bite BB-50. It was very easy to install. Just make sure that you don't over-tighten them. Hand tightening should be enough. All I can say, is that once you got used to using water, using toilet paper only will not be good enough. Because it is reasonably priced, I will install one in each bathroom.
on December 8, 2011
I BOUGHT AND INSTALLED 3 BIO BIDET. IT'S WORKING FINE. It's very easy to install. Every body like in my family and my friends. every say we will be order too. I love it and I recomand everybody to order and use this product.
on November 12, 2013
Not until I got married to a woman who already had one did I give a bidet a second thought. Now, I can't go anywhere without automatically reaching behind me to turn the knob, only to find that I'm not at home. We have since put one in every bathroom.
on December 3, 2012
Bio Bidet was an easy install with only a crescent wrench and flat head needed. Fits nicely between toilet seat and toilet. Seamless integration with my seat. Had nice flow with no lack of pressure. Unfortunately after 3 weeks the system started to leak out of the side regulator. Nothing I could fix. Good concept but poor construction led to my bathroom floor flooding. Didn't even bother returning its kind of disgusting at that point.
on August 20, 2012
I was pretty excited about installing this thing when I got it. I pulled it out and had it installed in less than 15 minutes. When i left to put away my tools and take care of the packaging, it started to leak where the adapter is installed at the bottom of the tank. I didn' want to be discouraged so I bought a gasket and used Teflon tape, didn't work. So I bought another different gasket and tried liquid Teflon. Still leaked. When removing the product after each disappointment i would re-attach my original hose without a leak. I would highly reccommend this product if it didn't leak. I'm still contemplating ordering another one to try again or just try a different brand.
on September 25, 2012
Once one get over the minor installation problems he well be very satisfied with the product. I like the product and I strongly recommend it. I like very much the after buying service. My advice to new buyers take your time in installing it properly and discover the difference in your bathroom.

See 1 answered question