- Hardcover: 314 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2014 edition (April 13, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1461494451
- ISBN-13: 978-1461494454
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.9 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,619,728 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Bio-Inspired Nanotechnology: From Surface Analysis to Applications 2014th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
“The book is a true multidisciplinary one, covering chemistry, physics, surface science, structural and molecular biology, genetics, materials science, computational modelling and informatics. … Each chapter has a very reach bibliography as well as clear and helpful illustrations further contributing to this book which, as a whole, is a valuable scientific product.” (Ioan I. Ardelean, Bulletin of Micro and Nanoelectrotechnologies, Vol. 6 (1-2), 2015)
From the Back Cover
This book focuses on the use of bio-inspired and biomimetic methods for the fabrication and activation of nanomaterials. This includes studies concerning the binding of the biomolecules to the surface of inorganic structures, structure/function relationships of the final materials, and extensive discussions on the final applications of such biomimetic materials in unique applications including energy harvesting/storage, biomedical diagnostics, and materials assembly.
This book also:
· Covers the sustainable features of bio-inspired nanotechnology
· Includes studies on the unique applications of biomimetic materials, such as energy harvesting and biomedical diagnostics
Bio-Inspired Nanotechnology: From Surface Analysis to Applications is an ideal book for researchers, students, nanomaterials engineers, bioengineers, chemists, biologists, physicists, and medical researchers.