|Price:||$12.59 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$7.40 (37%)|
Bio-Oil 4.2oz: Multiuse Skincare Oil
- Clinically proven and dermatologist recommended* for scars and stretch marks *GfK Recommendation Study 12/2014
- Helps improves the appearance of uneven skin tone, dry and aging skin
- Non-greasy and won't clog your pores
- Hypoallergenic. Ideal for all skin types, even sensitive skin
- #1 selling scar and stretch mark product in 18 countries and winner of 224 skincare awards
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 4.2 Ounce
From the Manufacturer
Specialist Skin Care Solution
Clinically proven and dermatologist recommended* for scars and stretch marks. Bio-Oil is also used to help improve the appearance of uneven skin tone, dry skin and aging skin.
*GfK Recommendation Study 12/2014
- Non-greasy and won't clog your pores
- Ideal for all skin types, even sensitive skin
- Easily absorbed
- One of the best selling scar and stretch mark product in 18 countries and winner of 224 skincare awards
Bio-Oil for Scars and Stretch Marks
Bio‑Oil helps to improve the appearance of new and existing scars.
Bio‑Oil helps to prevent the formation and improve the appearance of existing stretch marks formed during pregnancy, teenage growth spurts or periods of rapid weight gain.
Bio-Oil For Uneven Skin Tone
With regular application, Bio‑Oil helps to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone.
Bio-Oil For Aging and Dry Skin
Bio‑Oil contains numerous ingredients that help the skin, become softer and smoother thereby improving the appearance of aging and wrinkled skin.
Bio-Oil is an extremely effective moisturizer for dry skin. It’s unique formulation of oils, vitamins and plant extracts provide calming and hydrating benefits to the skin. Bio‑Oil helps supplement the skin’s natural oils which can be stripped away by lifestyle and environmental factors.
- Vitamin A: Promotes the formation of new collagen and assists in skin renewal, helping to increase elasticity and improve skin’s texture and tone
- Vitamin E: Helps maintain healthy-looking skin, protecting it from the effects of free radicals which cause skin damage and premature aging. Vitamin E is also a fantastic moisturizer
- PurCellin Oil: Improves smoothness and ease of application, making Bio-Oil readily absorbed by the skin. It also acts as an emollient, leaving the skin soft, smooth and supple
Has cell regenerative effects to treat sensitive, damaged or sunburned skin while reducing inflammation.
Calms and soothes your skin.
Helps to invigorate and condition the skin, it also has soothing properties and mild antiseptic effects.
An anti-inflammatory, providing soothing and calming benefits to the skin, and is particularly beneficial for sensitive skin.
Vitamin A,Vitamin E
For external use only. Do not use on broken skin. In the unlikely even of skin irritation, discontinue use. Individual result will vary. Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
Top Customer Reviews
P.S. I'm not sure wether or not I was genetically predisposed to having stretch marks as my mother passed away when I was 5 and I have no sisters to compare results to. But these are my results!
I would take a star off for the scent but I won't. I'm just very sensitive to scents and considering most pregnant women are, you'd think they would dampen the scent a bit.
When I got the strexderma I started with bio oil and let it sit for about 5 minutes before applying the cream. After just 2 weeks I have noticed a huge difference in my loose skin! I do know this helps as I use it twice a day on my face and my crows feet are less defined. Just these 2 products together work like magic. I added both colored and black and white photos to show how much firmer my skin is now.
But it wasn't! My scars were a bright red/pinkish and very big but they've faded very well you can barely tell their there anymore
Other than taking care of the skin blemishes, it works great as general moisturizer.
It can work wonders on the scars as well. It has replaced all my night care creams.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This came to me with a bottle that was deformed - smashed like and so it doesn't stand up straight at all. I didn't want to go through hassle of returning so I am keeping. Read morePublished 4 hours ago by Poumps
So far so good with using the Bio Oil. Leaves my skin feeling so soft. Will have to wait and see how well it does at preventing stretch markszPublished 6 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Bio oil really mosturizers the skin and has worked to improve the appearance of my skin. I use the product everywhere except for my face.Published 16 hours ago by Andrenika R.
35 weeks pregnant and I still dorm have any stretch marks yet. It's not genes for me because I have stretch makes previously from my college 15 days. Read morePublished 20 hours ago by Jackson
I used this once before. It has helped me with dry skin in just one or two applications.Published 21 hours ago by celeste
It works but you have to be consistent and not gain pounds too quickly. If your mom had the stretch marks, you're pretty much sure to have them too, but the oil does help with... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Hermine