Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on April 3, 2013
I live in the county and have had Dobermans, Great Danes, Golden Retrievers...all large breeds. I have used Bio Spot and been extremely pleased with it. I don't use it during the winter but use it monthly in the summer. I am very pleased with the results and have never found a flea or tick after treating my dogs. I ran out one time and tried a brand from the local store and within a week had both fleas and ticks on my dogs. I now stock up before the summer. I use to use the expensive stuff and can say this works just as well for over 1/2 the price.
on January 7, 2013
I HAVE USED THIS FOR OVER A YEAR NOW AND NO PROBLEMS W/ THE PRODUCT OR FLEAS. MY VET SAID THAT IT SHOULD BE PUT ON EVERY 3 WEEKS SO IT CONTINUES TO WORK AS PREVIOUS IS WEARING OFF. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE R GIVING THIS A BAD REVIEW. MAYBE THEY ARENT APPLYING IT RIGHT OR GIVING ANIMALS A BATH WHICH WILL WASH IT OFF IF PACKAGE DOESN'T SAY "WATERPROOF". I WILL GIVE MY DOGS A BATH, IF NEEDED, TOWARD THE END OF THE 3RD WEEK AND THEN A COUPLE DAYS LATER APPLY BIOSPOT AND NEVER A PROBLEM. LOVE THE PRICE AND WILL CONTINUE TO PURCHASE.
on April 27, 2013
I had been putting it on my two poodles,one standard and one miniature, religiously and they both got infested with ticks.
I had to have my house fumigated three times and the dogs groomed and deticked three times.
Never again
I have lived in Miami for 50 years and I had never had this happen to me
on March 5, 2013
Not sure if there is any product out there that will kill all the fleas. Even the expensive perscription brands are becoming less useful. My vet says the fleas are developing immunity. Anyway - this did a good job.
on May 24, 2013
We love this product. We've been buying it for years now, and it works really well. My dogs love so we love it. We have told our friends about this product and they see how well it works on our dogs and are very happy about it.
on November 3, 2015
I've used Bio Spot Defense for a long time but this product did not work this time. Very disappointed.
on April 16, 2012
I actually purchased this stuff locally... I used it on my Basset Hound. I just want to say it works GREAT!!! I read some bad reviews but they must have used it incorrectly. I just ordered a 6 month supply Bio Spot Defense Spot On F&T Dogs 56-80 lbs. (6-month) for less money than half a 3 month supply of FRONT LINE or ADVANTEX/ADVANTAGE. To test the BIO SPOT, I put a couple of live tics from my dogs ear flaps in an ash tray, touched one of them with the used applicator and just blew air from the applicator on the other... both were dead as a doornail in less than 20 seconds!!! I AM A BELIEVER! BUY THIS STUFF AND... USE AS DIRECTED!!!!!!!!
on May 10, 2014
This is the only ointment we use on our older boxer. She's got sensitive skin and this keeps her free of ticks and fleas without causing hives or any other bad reactions - perfect!
on November 4, 2013
Try this, it works!!! For most of us, we have noticed that this was a really bad flea season, well this product does what it is supposed to do. Had to repeat the treatment, but it is a good thing.
on May 22, 2014
I have purchased this for my dogs and it really works...after using it each month, I feel it helps control the fleas...will definitely purchase again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.