Other Sellers on Amazon
Nutrex Hawaii, BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin 12 mg, Boosts Immunity and Supports Eye, Skin and Joint Health, 50 Count
Enhance your purchase
|Item Form||Discrete Subunit|
|Diet Type||Gluten Free|
|Product Benefits||Cardiovascular Health|
|Unit Count||50 Count|
|Number of Items||1|
|Servings per Container||50|
About this item
- Harness one of nature’s most powerful antioxidants with BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin; It’s naturally grown on our farm in Hawaii and provides a wide range of health benefits
- Supports joint and tendon health, skin health during UV exposure, healthy vision and eye function and inflammatory and immune response; Decreases oxidative stress on your heart and blood vessels
- Take just 1 gelcap daily with food to maintain good overall health; With BioAstin, you’re getting an antioxidant more powerful than Vitamin E, beta carotene, CoQ10 and vitamin C
- BioAstin is free of gluten, soy, lactose, pesticides, herbicides, GMOs and BSE; It’s also generally recognized as safe by the US FDA
- Grown on our sustainable Hawaiian farm with natural sunlight and lava-filtered water; A healthy environment for healthy products for a healthy you
From the brand
Maintain your overall health with BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin. Astaxanthin is a natural antioxidant derived from microalgae. It supports joint, skin and eye health and provides a wide range of other health benefits. BioAstin is grown on our Hawaiian farm situated in the BioSecure Zone on the Kona coast. Our farm uses natural sunlight, lava-filtered water and solar energy to make a pure and healthy form of astaxanthin for a pure and healthy you.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
|Spirulina 500 mg, 800 count||Spirulina Powder, 16 oz||Spirulina 1000 mg, 180 count||BioAstin Vegan 12 mg, 75 count||BioAstin 4 mg, 270 count||BioAstin 12 mg 90 count|
|Form||500 mg tablet||Powder||1000 mg tablet||12 mg vegan soft gel||4 mg soft gel||12 mg soft gel|
|Recommended Daily Serving||3000 mg = 6 tablets||3000 mg = 1 tsp||3000 mg = 3 tablets||12 mg = 1 soft gel||4 mg+ = 1-3 soft gels||12 mg = 1 soft gel|
|Number of Servings||133 servings||151 servings||60 servings||75 servings||270 - 90 servings||90 servings|
|Sizes Available||100, 200, 400, 800 count||5, 16 oz||180 count||50, 75 count||60, 120, 270 count||25, 50, 60, 90, 150 count|
|Type||Nutritional Superfood||Nutritional Superfood||Nutritional Superfood||Antioxidant||Antioxidant||Antioxidant|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.8 x 1.6 x 3.7 inches; 1.6 Ounces
- Item model number : 140030
- Date First Available : August 8, 2008
- Manufacturer : Nutrex Hawaii
- ASIN : B006X1DCVO
- Best Sellers Rank: #6,198 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Please use precaution if you have sensitivities to the listed ingredients. Should you experience any unpleasant reactions, either reduce dosage or discontinue use of product.
Natural Hawaiian Astaxanthin (from Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae), Other Ingredients: high oleic safflower oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural tocopherols, Also contains naturally occuring carotenoids including lutein in a synergistic blend.
One gel cap daily with food. BioAstin is best absorbed when taken with a meal that contains fat. Results are usually seen within 2 to 6 weeks of daily use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This products is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2017
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.