Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on March 5, 2013
This is the best sleep promoter I've tried, and I've tried a bunch. I have even used (prescription) Lunesta and I prefer Sleep Factors a lot because it doesn't feel (or taste) like you've taken a powerful pharmaceutical. (The widely reported unpleasant taste in your mouth with Lunesta really bugged me.) Sleep Factors is gentle, but very effective. Taking two never fails. It's no problem if you wind up having to wake up at 3 for a kid emergency or whatever, you're not foggy. It's the perfect sleep aid for me.
on January 27, 2016
I have tried several natural products to help me sleep better, this one is ok. It doesn't work for keeping you asleep and is better to help you fall asleep so if you have that problem then it will be wonderful. I need one that will help me stay asleep and unfortunately it did not do the job. I even tried taking it in the middle of the night when I woke up but it's a hit or miss if it will help me fall back to sleep faster and stay asleep.... Oh well, maybe you'll like it instead.
on March 5, 2015
This is the best sleep aid ever! I have tried a lot of supplements that promote sleep. I really don't like to take melatonin; however, the melatonin in this does not bother me. It must be the combination of everything else that makes it so effective!
on July 31, 2017
Weaning off of a sleep aid; these are perfect replacements for getting to sleep and staying asleep!
on August 12, 2017
I really like this supplement a lot. It has helped me to get much better sleep than I have been getting. I would recommend it to people who need help with sleep. However, I did not like the Melatonin effect and the freaky dreams it caused. So I cut the dose in half. Much better.
on May 3, 2017
I take two an hour before bed and they help me fall asleep.
on January 26, 2014
This product works well for me. I was going through a rough spell after surgery. When you have to take it easy for an extended
period and you are an active person, your whole system gets buggered up and it takes time to return to normal. This also affects
your sleep cycle. I don't like perscription drugs and this for me hellped out. Give it a try.
on June 12, 2012
A great way to avoid taking prescription sleeping pills. These herbal pills work great. Take about an hour before bed time and get a nice relaxing night of sleep. I had been having trouble staying asleep the entire night. Now I take 2 Sleep Factors each night and I sleep great. My husband also started using these and he's also sleeping well. Give them a try and hopefully they work for you too.
on October 1, 2015
Highly recommend. I was skeptic when I got these only because I have tested so many others natural pills and supplements. I am now able to get sleepy without feeling druggy thanks to sleep factors. I wake up refresh and ready for my day. Life changing for this girl. They arrived quickly too.
on January 28, 2017
I find that these supplements do help me fall asleep easier. By taking them about 30 minutes before bedtime, I have been able to stop taking other, stronger sleep aids.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.