Other Sellers on Amazon
BioLite Wood Burning Campstove
|Price:||$129.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powers most USB-chargeable devices including smartphones
- For 20 min. of charging with a strong fire gives you about 60 min. of talk time on most smartphones.
- During a full burn, the CampStove can boil 1 liter of water in as little as 4 min. 30 sec.
- CampStove weighs about 2 lbs. and is about the same size as a 1-liter Nalgene water bottle
- An internal starter battery helps kick-start the fire before the stove begins generating its own power
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||8.27 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Item Display Weight||100 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||2.07 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||2.91 pounds|
- No Fuel to Buy or Carry: Our stoves cook your meals with nothing but the twigs you collect on your journey or in your backyard, eliminating the need for heavy, expensive, polluting petroleum gas. Quick to light, fast to boil and easy to use.
- Charge your Gadgets: By converting heat from the fire into usable electricity, our stoves will recharge your phones, lights and other gadgets while you cook dinner. Unlike solar, BioLite CampStove is a true on-demand source.
- Stay Green: By using renewable resources for fuel instead of petroleum, you're reducing your carbon footprint. You'll also keep fuel canisters out of the landfill.
- Be Prepared: The CampStove isn't just for camping; it's great to have when the power goes out in a storm or other natural disaster. You'll be able to cook and keep electronics charged while power lines are down. No need to worry about your local store being sold out of propane, the CampStove is designed to run on any biomass.
- Support a Better World: We're using the same technology inside the CampStove to bring clean, safe energy to families across the developing world.
- Have Fun: Like a campfire, you can sit around the CampStove and watch the flames dance as you roast marshmallows and tell stories with friends.
- How it Works: Using BioLite's patented thermoelectric technology, the BioLite CampStove converts heat to electricity that powers a fan to make the fire ultra-efficient. Extra electricity can be used to charge small electronics like mobile phones and LED lights.
Top Customer Reviews
Back at home a few days later, I decided to start anew and try working with larger pieces of wood that were dry from the get-go. I took a 3/4” x 3/4” x 2 ft. long piece of an old cedar trellis and chiseled it into pieces of various sizes–from about 1/4" x 1" long to 1/2" x 3" long. I mixed the cedar pieces with some leftover twigs I'd collected from the coast. In total, I probably had about 1/2 lb. of material.Read more ›
P.S. I contacted biolite before product warranty expired.
The stove delivers on the cooking promise, it produces an oxygen powered, mostly smokeless fuel source that will boil water fast. Not as fast as my isobutane camp stove, but plenty quick enough. If you only want to power a hot flame for cooking, using only bio-material when in the bush, I recommend this product.
Overall design and manufacturing is impressive across the board, but the component weight is concerning for backpackers – which may not be the primary consumer the product is intended for. However I did notice a little heat damage to the device after a single trip, which leads me to wonder about the longevity of the product.Read more ›
Now for the real bad stuff. The firm has no phone number. I created 5 very nice email over a two week period to them to various email addresses I could find. NOT ONE response. I went to Facebook and reached out to their social media host. No replies what so over.
I went to their site and tried to register the products purchased from them, but received no validation check on warranty registration once I thought it was completed.BioLite Wood Burning Campstove
I have NEVER purchased a product/solution from a U.S. company that was completely non responsive after purchase.
I am a very nice person, and was kind in my communications to their departments, requesting support, until my most recent one (#5).
Pathetic company, ridiculous operation. So so product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Checked it out in my back yard...worked great w/ pine cones and twigs. Will be going along w/ me on my next camping trip.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
Used it to boil water and as a small fire pit. Works great and charges my phone. Awesome stove!Published 7 days ago by Timothy Vizcarra
I've had this stove almost 2 years now, used it just a handful of times but it *always* works. I bought this instead of a normal fuel based stove, I didn't want to run out of fuel,... Read morePublished 12 days ago by Keith Snyder
Creates fire fast. Love its quality since it is very safe to use. I recommend it! I will definitely repurchase!Published 12 days ago by Julian Warren
As an early adopter, I purchased directly from Biolite in 2012 before it was available from other retailers. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Farb
Used this unit during several hiking trip. It made things easier. What I like about it most is that you can start fire easily, boils water faster, cleaner burn, less smoke, and... Read morePublished 24 days ago by Jun Meng
great little campstove does exactly what it says on the box.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer