BioLite PowerLight Dimmable Lantern, Flashlight, and Power Bank
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 200 lumen lantern, 250 lumen torch and 4400 mAh USB powerbank
- Powerbank battery can fill 3.5 GoPros, 3 phones, or run the light for up to 72 hours
- Dimmable lighting modes with emergency strobe setting and excellent for storms and power outages
- Powerbank battery is USB rechargeable from an outlet or BioLite charging products
- Light range: 10 meters (33 feet) as lantern; 100 meters (328 feet) as torch
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Ultimate portability with maximum functionality: charge and light with a device that fits in your pocket. The anchor to the PowerLight Bundle. Warm, powerful lighting meets portable off-grid charging to create an energy hub in the palm of your hand.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
However, on the first day of my holidays, the torch switched on in my bag (eventhough the lock function was switched on!). After recharging the device it won't unlock anymore, rendering it useless. So in short, the product malfunctioned before I could use it.
I contacted the BioLite customer support twice and they never responded!! They do offer guarantee, but do not respond to inquiries (so I wonder how reliable that is).
If you are looking for a similar product there are alternatives by amongst others Black Diamond.
Tutti gli altri possessori hanno dovuto restituire e sostituire l’articolo visto che biolite non fornisce possibili soluzioni.
Vedremo se con la sostitutiva si ripresenterà il problema.