$33.48 ($0.37 / Count)
Wednesday, Dec 7
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Biotics
($0.35 / Count)
($0.33 / Count)
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Biotics
Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
BioProtect Powerful Full Spectrum Antioxidant Formula, Protects Body from Oxidative Damage, Supports Overall Health, Immune Health, Cardiovascular Health 90 Capsules
|Price:||$31.81 ($0.35 / Count) $30.13 ($0.33 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Unit Count||90.00 Count|
|Material Feature||Gluten Free|
About this item
- PROVIDES ANTIOXIDANT SUPPORT: BioProtect supplies a wide spectrum of antioxidant nutrients in specific amounts necessary to help the body “quench” free radicals, compounds that can cause biological damage to cells.
- SUPPORTS OVERALL HEALTH: Oxidative stress to the body can be caused detoxification, chronic inflammation, aging, exercise and our standard American diet, which can be very poor in nutritional quality. A multiple antioxidant formula, such as BioProtect, helps protect the body from oxidative stress.
- CONTAINS EMULSIFIED CoQ10: This lipid soluble nutrient is believed to protect energy-producing mitochondria membranes from damage. CoQ10 is necessary for energy production and that overall healthy feeling, and is key to the BioProtect formula.
- WHO WE ARE: Biotics Research was the first company to introduce a natural form of CoQ10 as a dietary supplement into the US market in 1979. We have revolutionized the nutritional supplement industry by utilizing “The Best of Science and Nature”. We drive advancement by focusing our initiatives on research, natural effectiveness, product safety, efficacy, unparalleled quality control and continuing innovation.
- QUALITY MADE IN THE USA: We produce tablets, capsules, powders and liquids in our Rosenberg, Texas, Texas Department of Health licensed, GMP- certified production and laboratory facility. Our products are tested in our state-of-the-art laboratory to ensure their safety, efficacy, and purity, and BioProtect, like all Biotics Research products, is Gluten Free!
BEST OF SCIENCE & NATURE
The first to market CoQ10 as a dietary supplement in 1979, Biotics Research is proud to be pioneers in the nutrition industry. Combining clinical research, innovative concepts and pure ingredients, we bring you the Best of Science and Nature.
A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST
Biotics Research is a family-owned company that cares about you, our customer. Keeping customers happy and healthy for over 40 years, Biotics Research has proven to be the brand you can trust.
Biotics Research spans the globe to provide you with the purest ingredients so you can be assured of the highest quality products. All ingredients undergo very rigorous testing to ensure purity and potency.
Biotics Research was founded by the DeLuca family whose interest in science-based nutrition intervention began when a close relative was diagnosed with a serious illness. Today Biotics Research has over 300 products in their catalogue and continues to advance scientific understanding of the power of nutrition.
- Package Dimensions : 3.7 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches; 3.99 Ounces
- UPC : 780053000744
- Manufacturer : BIOTICS
- ASIN : B005I5U7GY
- Best Sellers Rank: #151,741 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #33,797 in Vitamins, Minerals & Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
Vitamin A (as natural mixed carotenoids), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl actetate and mixed tocopherols), Zinc (as zinc gluconate), Selenium (from vegetable culture†), Coenzyme Q10 (emulsified), L-Glutathione (reduced), L-Methionine, Taurine, Superoxide Dismutase (from vegetable culture†), Catalase (from vegetable culture†). †Specially grown, biologically active vegetable culture containing naturally associated and/or organically bound phytochemicals including polyphenolic compounds with SOD and catalase, dehydrated at low temperature to preserve associated enzyme factors.
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.