Top positive review
3 people found this helpful
A good addition to the line of Bioshock products.
on February 24, 2010
Just got this little guy in the mail today and am very pleased. NECA did a great job with this one. I have to hand it to them for going out on a limb and making such a cool and unique tie-in product from the new game.
* All the detail - from sepia tone paint washes that make the doll feel dirty and lived in, to the suede leather string that makes it feel pretty durable for a collectable - the toy is pretty well crafted.
* Little touches - the plush is a great design with all it's found object style, the thumbtacks in it's head, the baseball, wine opener and bottle cap on it's backpack. All these touches make it an enjoyable collectable for fans of the game.
* Articulation - from the pictures I saw I had no idea the doll was articulated. At it's head and leg region the toy has stable joints and this allows you to place the figure in a seated position on your shelf.
* Not really bad, but the least convincing portion of the plush was the aging application on the baseball head. It just looks like paint rather than an old baseball.
* Size, again not bad, just more of a surprise - the plush is small at 6 inches, which makes perfect sense this little guy is carried around in the game by a little girl.
* Packaging - nothing special here, not even a clear box window to see the doll within. It has the same game art you have seen. You probably won't display this in the box...
A nice addition to the shelf....