$ 12 $39.99 Save $14.87 (37%)
+ $3.98 shipping
& FREE Shipping.Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- The City in the Sky - Leave the depths of Rapture to soar among the clouds of Columbia. The flying city is a beautiful and vibrant world that holds a very dark secret.
- Unlikely Mission - Set in 1912 former Pinkerton agent Booker DeWitt must rescue a mysterious girl from the sky-city of Columbia or never leave it alive.
- Tear Through Time - Open Tears in time and space to shape the battlefield and turn the tide in combat by pulling weapons and other resources out of thin air.
- Vigorous Powers - Throw explosive fireballs and shoot lightning as devastatingly powerful Vigors surge through your body to be unleashed against all that oppose you.
- 1999 Mode - Open your own Tear to 1999 to experience the design and balance that hardcore gamers enjoyed back in the 20th century.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Indebted to the wrong people, and with his life on the line, hired gun Booker DeWitt has only one opportunity to wipe his slate clean. He must rescue Elizabeth, a mysterious girl imprisoned since childhood and locked up in the flying city of Columbia. Forced to trust one another, Booker and Elizabeth form a powerful bond during their daring escape. Together, they learn to harness an expanding arsenal of weapons and abilities, as they fight on zeppelins in the clouds, along high-speed Sky-Lines, and down in the streets of Columbia, all while surviving the threats of the air-city and uncovering its dark secret. WINNER OF OVER 80 AWARDS
BioShock Infinite is a first-person shooter like you’ve never seen. Set in 1912, players assume the role of former Pinkerton agent Booker DeWitt, sent to the flying city of Columbia on a rescue mission. His target? Elizabeth, imprisoned since childhood. During their daring escape, Booker and Elizabeth form a powerful bond -- one that lets Booker augment his own abilities with her world-altering control over the environment. Together, they fight from high-speed Sky-Lines, in the streets and houses of Columbia, on giant zeppelins, and in the clouds, all while learning to harness an expanding arsenal of weapons and abilities, and immersing players in a story that is not only steeped in profound thrills and surprises, but also invests its characters with deep emotional bonds.
- Immersive Story: From BioShock creators Irrational Games comes an all-new chapter of the BioShock story. The year is 1912 and you’re Booker DeWitt, a former Pinkerton agent with his life on the line. His mission: rescue the mysterious Elizabeth from the sky-city Columbia or never leave it alive. But why is everyone so afraid of a young girl?
- A City in the Sky: The BioShock franchise leaves the depths of the ocean to soar among the clouds in the flying city of Columbia. A technological marvel, it’s a beautiful and vibrant world that has a very dark secret – a secret that not only threatens the existence of Columbia but could change Booker forever.
- Sky-Lines: Using his Sky-Hook, Booker is able to dish out severe hands-on punishment and traverse the city’s hook points and Sky-Lines, turning them into weaponized roller coasters.
- Tears: Your traveling companion Elizabeth is more than just a pretty face – she has the power to open Tears in time and space. Booker can use these Tears to shape the battlefield and turn the tide in combat by pulling cover, weapons, turrets, and other resources out of thin air.
- Vigors: What would a BioShock game be without a variety of devastating powers surging through your body to be unleashed against all that oppose you? From throwing explosive fireballs and lightning to unleashing a murder of crows upon your victims, Vigors let you tailor your play style for maximum effect.
- New Combat Experience: With deadly weapons in one hand and powerful Vigors in the other, you will fight your way through the floating city of Columbia to freedom. All the while you’ll be capturing zeppelins to destroy all onboard, riding Sky-Lines to launch devastating aerial attacks, and opening world-changing Tears to gain the advantage. You’ve never seen combat like this. Weapons, Tears, Vigors, Sky-Lines – every system in the game can be combined for devastating effect.
- 1999 Mode: The player can unlock a secret version of the game called “1999 Mode” that gives experienced players a taste of the kind of design and balance that hardcore gamers enjoyed back in the 20th century.
Save Elizabeth & use her powers.
Avoid pursuing 'Songbird'.
Utilize the Skyline rail system.
All-new mechanized enemies.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now for the game. I been playing PC games for over 20 years. After all the reviews and hype behind this game I made the call to give it a go. I was willing to download whatever was required based on some inaccurate reviews found here to see just what this was all about. The graphics are beautiful. I would say they are 10 out of 10. Probably the best looking game I have ever seen on the PC. That said, the game play is 6 out of 10 at best. The game is very slow to get started. Even when things pick up a bit that game lacks the fun factor. Crysis and even Half Life 2 left me playing for hours without any regards to time. This game was simply disappointing from the start. I am back to playing TF2 and Crysis without any thoughts of going back to pick up where I left off.
I am a big supporter of PC games but this one was a big disappointment for me.
I'm not a FPS person. I don't like FPS games. I suck at aiming. But this game I love. I don't know why, but I LOVE it.
INTERNET WARNING: don't have internet? Don't buy this PC game. It requires that you download steam and have a Steam account, which requires internet. When you install the game your game registration code that comes with your copy will be permanently linked to your Steam account, so don't lose your Steam Account information. You must be able to log in with your Steam account to play the game.
If the internet thing is no problem for you, then I absolutely recommend this game. Thinking back, I don't think there was a moment in this game that I did not enjoy. Except maybe that it's odd that you can find more money in trash cans than in purses. Haha!
I cannot express in adequate language how deeply moving that scene was. You can find it on Youtube. It was art.
The gameplay itself is very fast-paced and fluid in comparison to the last two games. The combat is incredibly well-done. Your new gimmick is the Skyhook (no, not the ones that move the Glass Elevator in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory) and it is a huge amount of fun just to use the Skyhook and glide along the rails. It is also very fun to glide along the rails during combat, making combat far, far more exciting and innovative.
Second only to the Skyhook is Elizabeth herself. Thanks to her, you DO NOT NEED TO HUNT FOR RESOURCES! This is unprecedented as far as RPG's go. You do not need to hunt down every dollar or bullet to advance the plot. You can get all your resources from Elizabeth, who does all the hunting for you! This contributes greatly to the fluidity of the gameplay.
This game is very well-done.