Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition - Xbox 360
Platform: Xbox 360|Change

on November 8, 2016
This is the best game purchase I've made in a long time!

Not only does this come with Bioshock and Bioshock 2 and all of their DLC, but it also comes with Bioshock Infinite stickers, a pre-ordering code for Bioshock Infinite, and a printed license agreement for Bioshock and Bioshock 2, which is pretty neat.

The good thing about the on-disk DLC is that it can be installed multiple times on multiple Xboxes, so you can share the games with your friends!

Everything came in great condition, brand new, and with not even a scratch on it!

I am very pleased with this purchase, and will most definitely recommend this product and seller!

5*/5*
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
5 people found this helpful
on February 24, 2017
Bought this for the XBOX One since the 360 edition copy started working in it as of December 2016. Works perfectly! No issues! Takes a little time to install, but worth the wait. I've never played the Bioshock games before, which makes the visual graphics porting to XBOX One all the more exciting. This game permits you to adjust the brightness and add extra creep factor to it when you've limited your ability to see very far in the game by overdoing the shading aspects. Love the dialog of the game so far. As a first time XBOX gamer, I can admit the ability to adjust my game difficulty is a perk as I'm working to learn how to use the controls for aiming and traveling through the game unhindered (beyond the occasional Splicer).
on May 22, 2016
I must admit that I do love the BioShock games, and getting both the Original and 2 in a double pack with DLC is just a bonus. I love the game franchise, story telling is unique and wonderful, The world of Rapture is rich and fully realized, in 2 you explore some of the other areas in Rapture. Lovely and holds all the WOW of the first game. It is difficult to discuss the game without spoilers, so I will say to fans of the genre, or of 2K, this is a great romp through an imaginative underwater city and a terrific for collectors. First time players will enjoy the having the extra content to unlock on their first play through and exploring the grand and strange world of Rapture.
on August 6, 2014
As a casual gamer I look for games that capture my interest by story and game play of course and proudly to say Bioshock delivers! If anyone has played the first already knows its intriguing and genuine art style and for a 2007 game its fantastic. As well as its sequel. I played the first and fell for the awesome display of combat by using magic or (plasmids) as described in the game, and classic weaponry from the 50's, these do NOT disappoint. The story is great adding mystery and a dark tone, because of tragedy of a city in ruins, under water! Overall this is a lot of bang for your buck! Because all the dlc notably for Bioshock 2 is in the package and exclusive PS3 dlc now transfers for Bioshock 1 on the XBOX 360. Its really something worth investing to have a swell time, and if I'd compare these games to others I'd say they are similar to the combat in Fallout 3/NV and as morally intriguing story like any game featuring a protagonist guarding a child, because at times it feels great to be a BIG DADDY. And just witnessing these behemoths is pretty cool. In conclusion I personally rate it 5 stars and the same for Bioshock Infinte, they're all pretty great.
Top Contributor: Petson February 9, 2014
Sadly I was forced to play Bioshock Infinite before I got to play these. I know they aren't really tied together, but I still felt bad for not playing the others first. So I decided to get this and I'm so glad I did!
These games are so much fun! And really don't feel anything like Infinite. Quickly got addicted and was begging for more by the end of Bioshock. So I quickly started Bioshock 2.
Bioshock 2 feels a bit different. Sometimes it felt more cartoonish. As in the little sisters seemed a little more fake to me, and so did some of the splicers. But the story line was interesting enough to keep me going. And I'm glad I did.
3 people found this helpful
on September 30, 2016
Although I have this in PC version, I really enjoy playing it on a big screen on my old dawg 360 :-] Tons of replay-ability for both games, but BS1 allows you to continue to go back to the various levels, even after you've beaten the game. BS2, no can do. The hacking system in BS1 is quite the learning curve, much easier in BS2. BTW, both sound tracks are available and make great Halloween mood music.
on February 20, 2015
I love these games so much, and I love that I can get the DLC all in one package now! The first game is already amazing, so, tack on the extra challenges and the museum, and it makes everything so much more fun. Also, the New Game + is another amazing feature which makes for a lot of replay ability! I was never fond of Bioshock 2 as a game, but the DLC (Minerva's Den) really made it a great game for me. It's practically another campaign in and of itself and made me fall in love with Rapture all over again! An amazing buy that no Bioshock fan should pass up!
on March 12, 2017
Arrived complete and on time in good condition. Works well as expected.
2 people found this helpful
on July 5, 2017
Lovely game set.... All the downloadable content is included FREE... the case comes with all kind of perks for your visual enjoyment...
on June 20, 2013
Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition is the perfect package! Whether you are new to the series or wanting to revisit the world of Rapture, the Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition includes the first 2 Bioshock games and ALL the DLC content. And it's all for under $30! That is not a deal, my friends, that is a complete STEAL!

The Bioshock series has been one of my favorites of the past few years and even though you can enjoy the latest installment of the series, Bioshock Infinite, without having played the first two games, it was great to relive the adventures of Jack and Subject Delta before jumping into Bioshock Infinite. Rapture, with it's cold, stark environment is not just the background, but a character of its own.

Whether you are new to the series or looking to play old favorites, for under $30, you cannot go wrong with Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.