Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition - Xbox 360” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 16% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Select items for an Amazon Gift Card
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- UPC: 710425491382
- Weight: 0.250 lbs
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Set during the fall of Rapture, players assume the role of Plasmid test subjects for Sinclair Solutions, a premier provider of Plasmids and Tonics in the underwater city of Rapture. Players will need to use all the elements of the BioShock toolset to survive as the full depth of the BioShock experience is refined and transformed into a unique multiplayer experience that can only be found in Rapture.
Top Customer Reviews
Not only does this come with Bioshock and Bioshock 2 and all of their DLC, but it also comes with Bioshock Infinite stickers, a pre-ordering code for Bioshock Infinite, and a printed license agreement for Bioshock and Bioshock 2, which is pretty neat.
The good thing about the on-disk DLC is that it can be installed multiple times on multiple Xboxes, so you can share the games with your friends!
Everything came in great condition, brand new, and with not even a scratch on it!
I am very pleased with this purchase, and will most definitely recommend this product and seller!
What I loved:
- Morality, this is what sets Bioshock apart from other shooters in my opinion, you have a choice when it comes to certain aspects, will you do what benefits your life but is so wrong, or will you be a savior doing what is right, but it makes it harder on you? What you do has big time effects on the whole game, so pick what you stand for. It really makes you think beyond mindlessly blasting away. It is emotionally gripping, heartbreaking, beautiful, and incredibly happy in just one instance.
- The environment and the idea of an underwater utopia gone wrong is so freaking unique, I don't know where these people come up with this stuff! The steampunk-esque environment that has really started to fall apart is beautiful, you get a sense of what was, what is, and what is becoming of rapture.
- The storyline is......heart breaking, emotionally charged, morally driven, and just incredible. The way it develops, the twists and turns, and the outcomes are incredible.
- The gameplay is some of the funnest I've ever experienced. The thought of being able to shoot electricity, flames, insects, tornadoes, ect. out of your hands and they blast off someones head with a shotgun is SO FUN! Also, using an industrial strenght drill to dismember people in 2 is the most fun I've had destroying enemies in any game. It's an absolute blast.
- It is very challenging at times, but doable. The most I got stuck on something was in 1 and it was for 2 days, but it is a very doable game on medium, pretty difficult on hard.
- The characters, ESPECIALLY in 2, are so easy to love and hate in instances, they are truly memorable.
- The music, I don't know what it is about 40s - 60s era music that makes games of this genre work like in Fallout, but it works so well and really adds to the atmosphere.
- The atmosphere, all of that combined just makes for an absolutely incredible atmosphere that is addictive and unrelenting until you've beaten the game and found out what happened.
What I hated:
- Haha got you, nothing was note worthily bad.
I give the original a 9.8 out of 10, and Bioshock 2 a 10 and is my new favorite game campaign, it almost had me in tears at time. Bioshock Infinite, here I come!
These games are so much fun! And really don't feel anything like Infinite. Quickly got addicted and was begging for more by the end of Bioshock. So I quickly started Bioshock 2.
Bioshock 2 feels a bit different. Sometimes it felt more cartoonish. As in the little sisters seemed a little more fake to me, and so did some of the splicers. But the story line was interesting enough to keep me going. And I'm glad I did.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Arrived in a timely manner, the case wasn't damaged at all, and it came with a...Read more