- Stainless steel has a density of 7.9g/cc
- Used mostly for grinding leaves
- Stainless steel beads can be cleaned and reused
- It is used once and discarded
- Stainless steel bead, common polypropylene microvials will break if 'dry' grinding or cyto-grinding is attempted
Have one to sell?
BioSpec 11079123ss Stainless Steel Bead, 2.3mm Diameter, For Grinding Leaves
|Price:||$50.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$11.05 (18%)|
Only 6 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Items||1|
|Outside Diameter||2.3 mm|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Stainless steel has a density of 7.9g/cc. Used mostly for grinding leaves. Stainless steel beads can be cleaned and reused. Stainless steel bead, common polypropylene microvials will break if 'dry' grinding or cyto-grinding is attempted. 2.3mm Diameter.