Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on June 5, 2017
Is a quick preferred method of applying a spot flea and tick treatment for dogs and puppies.
on August 9, 2016
Seemed to make the fleas move to untreated areas on my dogs, so I guess it killed some. The problem was that my dogs found the chemical or the fleas reaction to the chemical unbareable, so I didn't dare put it near their faces. Thinking I may find something more gentle for my dogs.
on August 16, 2016
Love this stuff. For some reason we get a few fleas every year. (Neighbor's and their wandering cats). This solves the problem every time, quickly.
on December 27, 2016
Don't waste your money. Tried this daily and it smells horrible like bleach. My dog (chihuahua) still has fleas. Just go to the vet the cheap options never work!
on September 4, 2016
smells like ether.
on February 29, 2016
Works well, doestn quite repells, but kills on contact.
on July 21, 2015
Look, the main complaint on this product is that it causes severe skin trauma to dogs. Well It is also how/when/how often you use a product. If you use way too much, it can cause irritation. Mostly operator error here. YES some dogs have allergies, which as a proper owner, you have to be diligent in products you use on them. If one product gives a bad reaction don't use it, quite simple really. I have two AKC Huskies and this product works so well with them, it really pains me that so many people have complained about this product and continued to use it even though their dogs had bad reactions and filed suit against the company, which in turn took it off the shelves. I have tried so many different products such as Adams, Vets Best, etc, etc with no end to any sort of fleas. This stuff kills them instantly, I use all their products and bought as much of it as I can because it works for us, It wont work for all, but for us there is nothing better.
on February 10, 2016
Works well. Fast relief.
on August 19, 2013
I bought this porduct in conjunction with other Bio Spot products (dog shampoo - and regular monthly flea treatment - lawn spray).

When I got my dog (puppy 7 months), he was a flea magnate - supposedly the previous owner used Frontline - but it didn't seem to work on my dog -

So I immediately used Bio Spot (American made product) and it was a few dollars less -

With him having fleas already, I knew the cycle for fleas was 30 days - so I bought the spray for treatments inbetween the montly drops -

The sparay works real well - - I spray my dog, and brush the product into his coat (actually I use a mit) using a mit allows me to work the product around his neck, head and ears - and none in his eyes

Now that I used the monthly flea drops, yard spray, shampoo and spray, there are no, none, zero fleay on my best friend

I would areccomend spraying the dog OUTSIDE - and it's got an odor
on April 17, 2013
First it takes 6 pumps per pound
By the time you are done the dog is saturated and it gets all over the place

Even with that it did little to kill the fleas