Lyft Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on November 15, 2017
I know a lot of people don't like bio spot but I've been using it for several years now, the spray for my dogs and spot on for my cats. I used the cat spray on my cats once but since they lick themselves, they were foaming at the mouth and had to wash them off. But have no probs with the spot ons for them. I actually find the spray MUCH easier for our dogs since they dry in about a half hour and there's no oily residue left on furniture/blankets like with spot ins. Haven't had ANY issues with fleas!
on August 9, 2016
Seemed to make the fleas move to untreated areas on my dogs, so I guess it killed some. The problem was that my dogs found the chemical or the fleas reaction to the chemical unbareable, so I didn't dare put it near their faces. Thinking I may find something more gentle for my dogs.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on December 1, 2017
Made my toy poodle and rat terrier sick. Discontinued use and bathed them to rinse off the product. Gave the toy poodle a rash.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 5, 2017
Is a quick preferred method of applying a spot flea and tick treatment for dogs and puppies.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on December 28, 2017
worked
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 27, 2016
Don't waste your money. Tried this daily and it smells horrible like bleach. My dog (chihuahua) still has fleas. Just go to the vet the cheap options never work!
on February 9, 2018
Killed fleas quick witout them biting dogs when using product.
on July 21, 2015
Look, the main complaint on this product is that it causes severe skin trauma to dogs. Well It is also how/when/how often you use a product. If you use way too much, it can cause irritation. Mostly operator error here. YES some dogs have allergies, which as a proper owner, you have to be diligent in products you use on them. If one product gives a bad reaction don't use it, quite simple really. I have two AKC Huskies and this product works so well with them, it really pains me that so many people have complained about this product and continued to use it even though their dogs had bad reactions and filed suit against the company, which in turn took it off the shelves. I have tried so many different products such as Adams, Vets Best, etc, etc with no end to any sort of fleas. This stuff kills them instantly, I use all their products and bought as much of it as I can because it works for us, It wont work for all, but for us there is nothing better.
on September 4, 2016