Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BioWare Points 800 Mark of the Assassin [Online Game Code]
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Edition: 800 Points - Mark of the Assassin|Change
Price:$9.99

on May 16, 2016
I will say, this doesn't give you the DLC automatically. It gives you the 800 points to then go onto the site to purchase.
Just a heads up to anyone purchasing this.

[...]
May be a way through Origin, but I'm not 100%
on February 15, 2014
Fun download, love hearing Felicia Day's voice. The graphics are nice, the characters are fun, you get the feeling the creators had a lot of fun coming up with these downloads (and some extra time to spruce them up). I wanted to comment on the previous posters complaint about downloading it on a Mac--you CAN download this on a Mac. It will download from Amazon as an .exe file, which you can't open on a Mac, however, if you go to your downloadable content on Amazon, you will find the 16-digit activation key. If you go to Bioware Social and copy and paste the activation key, it will upload the correct amount of points to your account and allow you to download the mac version of the game. Hope that helps!
on February 21, 2014
I downloaded the Mark of the Assassin DLC Code from Amazon.com, but when I went to redeem my code on my BioWare account, the redeem code went through, but it's not in my registered game content so I can download it. I also have not yet received a confirmation e-mail about my order for the code. It however is listed under my orders on my mothers amazon account. I really have no clue who to contact for assistance with this.
on July 21, 2013
A great way to extend on an already good game. What more can I say? It is a simply download for another 3-4 hours worth of gameplay.
on February 9, 2016
Delivered immediately and was able to use instantly! I will definitely be buying more of these cards in the future. Thanks Amazon & Bioware!!
on February 15, 2016
Too convoluted to even use. I returned this.
on January 25, 2016
Product worked as advertised
on December 7, 2014
Totally great.
on May 4, 2015
doesn't work
on June 23, 2013
This is a request. Could you kindly make this available for the Mac OS too? I can't purchase it on the bioware website for some unknown reason & I'd love to get it... ALL the DLCs for Dragon Age 2 in fact. Thanks.