- Paperback: 928 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 2nd edition (July 31, 1986)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0070666016
- ISBN-13: 978-0070666016
- Product Dimensions: 20.5 x 18.9 x 6.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,233,138 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Biochemical Engineering Fundamentals Paperback – July 31, 1986
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
It covers everything from background in biology and chemical engineering with a biochem viewpoint to industrial applications, modeling, control and instrumentation issues... it has a chapter for each of these things. An excellent undergrad/grad text. Definitely a book to keep for lifetime.
I hope this review was helpful; if so, please add your vote.