$12.58 ($4.19 / Ounce)
FREE delivery: Saturday, Dec 10 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
($4.19 / Ounce)
($3.98 / Ounce)
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Biofreeze Menthol Pain Relieving Gel 3 FL OZ Tube For Pain Relief Associated With Sore Muscles, Arthritis, Backaches, Strains, Bruises, Sprains & Joint Pain (Packaging May Vary)
Enhance your purchase
|Product Benefits||Back Pain Relief|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
About this item
- #1 Clinically Recommended Menthol Topical Pain Relief Brand
- Biofreeze Menthol Pain Relieving Gel applies easily and penetrates for pain relief
- Fast acting and long lasting, cooling menthol formula delivers penetrating pain relief for sore muscles, simple backaches, joint pain, bruises, and arthritis
- This 3 fl oz gel tube is one of the most popular formats, well-suited for application on small and large muscle areas
- Biofreeze is a clinically recommended brand; trusted by pharmacists, physical therapists, chiropractors, massage therapists, podiatrists, and athletic trainers
- Product is not tested on animals, made with USP grade menthol, and free of NSAIDs
From the brand
From the manufacturer
Fast acting cold therapy treatment gets you back to your best.
Long lasting menthol formula cools the pain.
Works hard to relieve your pain.
|Product Highlights||Easy to apply with roller ball application||Hands on application for large areas||360-degree spray with continuous flow for hard-to-reach areas||Non-greasy formula with natural moisturizers||Targeted application with up to 8 hours of pain relief|
Biofreeze Menthol Pain Relieving Gel is well-suited for application on small and large muscle areas. Fast acting and long lasting, cooling menthol formula delivers penetrating pain relief for sore muscles, simple backaches, joint pain, bruises, and arthritis. There is no limit to what you can do when you cool your aches and pains.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 2 x 1 inches; 3.04 Ounces
- Item model number : 13442
- Date First Available : October 4, 2016
- Manufacturer : Reckitt
- ASIN : B01LXFEY6H
- Country of Origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,686 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
, isnâ€™t tested on animals, and is free of all NSAIDs, dyes, parabens, and propylene glycolIngredientsInactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Arctium Lappa Root (Burdock) Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Blue 1, Boswellia Carterii Resin Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camphor, Carbomer, Glycerin, Latex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Melissa Officinalis Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract, Silica, Tocopheryl
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Rub a thin film over affected areas not more than 4 times daily, massage not necessary. Children under 2 years of age: Consult physician
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on February 13, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By SuziN on November 3, 2022
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration