Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on March 15, 2017
I love reading about history!!! There are so many different depictions of Al Capone, you can watch 10 movies about him and they would all be different, exciting, but different! I like that!
on February 11, 2009
I show this video for my High School U.S. History class (Juniors) and they give it good reviews every year. (Can we watch it again?? That is HIGH praise coming from a teenager)
The narrator keeps things moving. The experts interviewed are knowledgeable and interesting.
One comes away with a feeling of wanting to hear more. They could probably make this a 2 hour presentation if they wanted to do so.
After viewing this, you come away knowing who Al Capone is. In all, I recommend this video with four stars.
on December 29, 2014
this dvd is extremely good. very informative. shows pictures of the saint valentines day massacre. shows you what happened to Weiss and Bugs Moran, really loved this dvd.
on January 26, 2013
Classic bio well told full of anecdotes but not overly detailed. Great analysis of his life. Easy read. My son's th gr summer reading. He loved it.
on June 25, 2011
I don't know why I like Al Capone but I do and I loved this dvd. I highly recommend it.