Biologic Arx™ Grips with T-Tool
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ergonomic design reduces stress on your wrists
- Triple density material supports your hand where needed
- Anchor clamp prevents grips from rotating on handlebar
- 130 mm (right) / 130 mm (left) version
- Integrated patented T-Tool — a 4/5/6 mm Allen key tool
The ergonomically designed BioLogic Arx grips support the palm of your hand and position your wrists to let you relax more during rides, resulting in less fatigue and more control when you need it. The grips lock into position on the handlebar and a triple density design puts a soft compound rubber just where you need it. Stashed inside the grip is a patented T-Tool – an integrated 4/5/6 mm Allen tool – so it’s always conveniently at hand when you need it. Arx grips fit most standard-size (22.2 mm / 0.87" diameter) handlebars. T-Tool insert fits handlebars with diameters of 17.8 mm (0.7") or larger.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?