- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: University of California Press; First Edition edition (November 16, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0520276051
- ISBN-13: 978-0520276055
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.9 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,594,127 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Biology of Chameleons First Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Inside Flap
"The Biology of Chameleons will become a standard reference for all scholars interested in these reptiles . . . yet it will be understandable, in great part, to a more general audience as well." Miguel Vences, University of Braunschweig, Germany
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book does not cover any captive care aspects of keeping chameleons as pets - there are many other books that do so and ChameleonForums.com is a wonderful resource for that.