- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Collins Reference; 1st edition (December 15, 1986)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0064603075
- ISBN-13: 978-0064603072
- Product Dimensions: 8.1 x 0.5 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 153 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,604 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Biology Coloring Book 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Robert D. Griffin, M.A., has been teaching biology for 27 years. For the last 19 years he has been on the faculty of City College of San Francisco, where he has taught biology courses ranging from anatomy to zoology. Previously he had extensive experience teaching in junior and senior high schools and in special science programs for gifted elementary school students. His principal academic interest is in innovative methods of teaching biological concepts and reasoning to both liberal arts students and biology majors.
Browse award-winning titles. See more