Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 47 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 50 reviews
on March 13, 2010
I've been using the Bionic glove for over a year now and love it. Makes you feel like you have a solid grip on your club. I have small hands and find it difficult to get firm grips on clubs but this does the job and you don't have to give your club a death grip-cause thats what I fell I have to do just to hold on to my clubs-almost feels like the club will fly out of your hands if your not holding it tight enough. But if you are one of those players that like to "fell" your shots-this is not for you. My only con is the price-but they are more durable than some FootJoys and other makes costing almost as much.
on June 11, 2012
I've gone through three of these gloves already. I tried other gloves and just did not like how they felt after. The glove really helps you feel connected to your clubs.
I would give this glove 5 stars, but the only downside is that the material on the back of the hand gets worn out very quickly with sweat and subsequent drying. The velcro is sturdy, the fit is great for me (but everybody has different sized hands), and the material & stitching is good quality.

This glove feels more like a piece of equipment than a cover for your hand like other gloves. Some people may not like the padding, and if you like feeling the club in your hands with as little obstruction as possible then this glove is not for you. You will get spoiled if you end up liking this glove. I cannot play another glove anymore after playing with this glove for so long. Buying my 4th one today. I play at least once per week in the Texas heat so my gloves get worn very quickly.
on May 25, 2015
These are unquestionably far better than any golf glove on the market. They actually help you grip the club better and prevent blisters and callouses. The gloves are more expensive than normal u-padded gloves, but they last about 3 or 4 times longer. I wash them and use a plastic golf glove stretcher to keep them clean. Hint: after drying, the gloves will look dark grey. Just pull to stretch the gloves and the grey color disappears.
on August 13, 2015
I have an 8 handicap. This is the only glove I wear now - I've been using them for about 3-4 years. I'm not sure how much they help my aging hands but I've grown to like a little padding. I had a traditional glove given to me recently and used it for a round and didn't like it. As a bonus, they seem to last longer than a traditional glove. I will use these as long as they keep making them.
on July 31, 2015
Great feeling glove. Gives you control where the regular leather didn't. Helps the arthritis fingers grip and hold. Prevents the slippage of the hand. I wish that I could wear one on the other hand for complete control. After the round, my fingers will bend and grip. Everyone with arthritic problems should wear the bionic stable grip glove.
on November 8, 2012
Best golf glove available on the market today. I have gorilla hands and go through gloves quickly, but they are literally the best thing you can buy for your game. They're breathable, have additional padding material on the spots most likely to tear, and as long as they send you the right size it's not a purchase you will regret. I've had about 5 pairs now, not including the left handed glove they sent me in the wrong size which I gave to a friend (immediate hole in one). Doesn't help my golf game a bit but I can still crack a beer in them.
on October 24, 2015
These seem pricey but you save in the long run. I play a lot and used to blow through $15 gloves regularly. I would say one of these lasts three times longer than name brand gloves. Very comfortable even in Texas weather.
on July 29, 2013
My hands sweat so much out on the course that I'm usually changing them out several times per round. These I don't have to and they last a FULL season.
on August 8, 2011
Great gloves. Fit nicely, and are washable too. They are supposed to fix your slice as well, but I haven't seen that happen. Maybe I need to wear 4 or 5 of them at once? Still my favorite golf gloves!

Larry Murphy
Murphy Outdoors
on September 17, 2015
My dad is a daily golfer and this is his preferred glove. He loves having the marker available and ask for this for every occasion.