Bionic Men's Fitness Gloves
|Price:||$84.99 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Anatomical relief pads on the lower portion of the fingers and palm even the surface of te hand to naturally promote a lighter, more secure grip
- The design helps minimize hand strain and elimnates friction on free weights and equipment that causes calluses and blisters.
- Motion zones over the knuckles and web zones between the fingers promote natural, unrestricted hand movement
- Crafted from Coolmax Lycra and breathable digitized sheepskin leather that provides a natural feel
- Unique design features a form-fitting neoprene material to add wrist support and pads that form a natural "V" to lock in the bar holding the weight
- Help circulate air to help hands "breathe"
- Helps absorb moisture during even the most intense workouts.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The fitness glove will help you maximize performance by giving your hands more gripping power with less hand fatigue.
The men's fitness gloves from Bionic are designed by an orthopedic hand surgeon to provide performance enhancing support for weight lifting and other gym workouts. Constructed with high-grade, washable sheepskin leather and Coolmax Lycra for breathability, the gloves are built for comfort and durability. The gloves feature an anatomical pad system that is designed to help strengthen your grip, prevent blisters and calluses, and reduce hand fatigue. Motion Zones over the knuckles and Web Zones between the fingers promote natural hand movement and help circulate air.
The Bionic Fitness Gloves are designed to help you lift more by improving your grip and reducing hand fatigue.
Reduce Hand Fatigue--Increase Grip Strength--and--Support the Hand's Natural Dexterity
- Anatomical Relief Pad System: The hand has natural peaks and valleys determined by the placement of the bones. Typically the high points of the bone rub against tools and equipment, causing blisters, calluses, and fatigue. Bionic gloves are designed to solve this problem with strategically placed pads in the glove, that eliminate the peaks and valleys--evening the surface of the hand--to result in improved grip strength, reduced hand fatigue, and reduced friction--to virtually eliminate calluses and blisters.
- Web and Motion Zones:
The hands combine 14 phalanx bones as well as large number of tendons and muscles to allow for an intricate range of motion and dexterity. Bionic gloves offer Motion Zones over the knuckles, and Web Zones between the fingers, made of stretchable and breathable Lycra to provide greater flexibility, support the hand's natural dexterity, and keep the hands cool and dry.
|The Bionic Custom Fit--A guideline to sizing your glove|
|Small:||7 3/4 to 8 inches|
|Medium:||8 to 8 1/4 inches|
|Large:||8 3/8 to 8 3/4 inches|
|X Large:||8 3/4 to 9 1/4 inches|
|XX Large:||9 1/4 to 9 1/2 inches|
|XXX Large:||9 1/2 to 9 7/8 inches|
|To find out your glove size, measure (in inches) around your dominant hand (when ordering pairs) with a tape measure at the place indicated on the diagram shown at right. Use the tape measurements below to determine your proper glove size.|
If you need additional assistance on sizing or fit of the gloves, please contact Bionic at 877-524-6642 or e-mail email@example.com.
Size: X-Large | Color: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As has been pointed out in other reviews, they do fit on the tight side. I have large hands and normally fit an XL slightly snug. When measuring based on the sizing chart given I fell right on the border between XL and XXL. I bought the XXL. Now that I have put them on I am positive that was the right choice as they fit snugly. If in doubt; buy one size larger.
One reviewer also pointed out that a significant amount of black dye would get on his hands, although he admitted that he used them in spin class and that he sweated so much that they were virtually soaked. After my first routine workout with these, using them as designed (weight training), I noticed barely a hint of color on my hands and it washed off without any problems.
Functionally they did what they are designed to do. The padding in the fingers and palm allowed me to lift in a more controlled fashion with less discomfort.
I will post back later after I have used these a few months to report on durability and/or any issues with the fit.
UPDATED 5/26/13; NO problems with these gloves. I use them on average 2 times a week and there have been no tears or failures.
Update... I have to say, the second pair did not last nearly as long as the first. These have multiple holes and seam tears. The second pair lasted 8 1/2 months. That's not quite long enough for $36 bucks. So I feel it's only fair to drop the rating to 3 stars. I am going to look for a comparible pair to try next time.
Well the third pair lasted about 18 months. I did rinse this pair out with water every so often instead of throwing them in the washing machine, so that may have helped extend the life more.
I'm disappointed in the results on my hands though. I still have very bad calluses on my hands right below my fingers. Not sure how that is possible wearing these gloves all of the time at the gym, but that is the case.