Bionic Women's Fitness Gloves, Pink, Large
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Anatomical relief pads on the lower portion of the fingers and palm even the surface of the hand to naturally promote a lighter
- The design helps minimize hand strain and elimnates friction on free weights and equipment that causes calluses and blisters.
- Motion zones over the knuckles and web zones between the fingers promote natural, unrestricted hand movement
- Crafted from Coolmax Lycra and breathable digitized sheepskin leather that provides a natural feel
- Unique design features a form-fitting neoprene material to add wrist support and pads that form a natural "V" to lock in the bar holding the weight.
- Helps circulate air to help hands breathe and absorb moisture during even the most intense workouts
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
My first impression can be described in one word: snug. I ordered the small size glove and I wish I had bumped up to a medium. I'm going to make the small size work, but I would have avoided disappointment had I just went with a medium. If you take a tape measure and measure around your knuckles, the following information, taken from Bionic's website, should give you an idea of your appropriate glove size:
6 1/4" - 7" = Small
7 1/4" - 7 3/4" = Medium
7 3/4" - 8" =Large
8" - 8 1/4" = XL
The circumference of my hand at the knuckle is 7". My advice to you is that if you are in doubt and you are right on the edge of the next size, bump up.
Other than ordering a somewhat less than desirable size, I think the gloves are very well-made. They are leagues ahead of my GoFit gloves. The Bionic gloves have:
1) Padding - what a concept. My GoFit gloves might as well be very thin socks -- they have no grip and don't protect the hands. These gloves have a very nice textured, padded surface.
2)a stylish design in a good color -- The gloves are predominately black. My GoFit gloves are light pink and grey but look black from rubbing against weights.Read more ›
I bought these in April 2012, and they have been worth their weight in gold. When I started heavy lifting, I was tired of the mess that my hands became. A lot of other products didn’t seem to help, but these… These are truly in a league of their own. While I don’t use gloves to lift anymore (it’s a preference that’s evolved from when I started), these are the gloves I’d recommend for ladies who are looking for THE perfect pair.
Sizing, in my opinion, is off. These gloves run small. Small and snug. My palm measurement is 7.5”, and while Bionic would recommend a medium, nooooooooooooooooooope. I ordered a large and even those were snug! But over time, they’ve loosened up and became like second skin. I would definitely recommend ordering a size up.
These gloves deliver in the padding area: across the top of the palm and in the fingers near the joints - lots of cushy padding. When I picked up my weights, angels sang: I felt like I was picking up kittens (albeit, kittens made of dark matter).
If you can snag a pair of these (and Amazon says that there will be a restock without a specification on size), get them while you can. They tend to be a bit pricier compared to other gloves on the market, but these unquestionably and undeniably do the trick while 100% protecting the hands. Mine have held up beautifully over the past couple years despite all the hard work they’ve been put through.
Quick note: when washing gloves, please toss in a small garment bag or pillow case and air dry! This will prevent snags on your clothing and won’t needlessly stretch them out in the wash. Hang them up, and they’ll be good as new when dry!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Runs small for an XL wish there was an XXL, Color looks great though.Published 6 months ago by Felinefool
This is my second pair and I really like these gloves. They run a little small as I order the large. My ring size is a 5.Published 7 months ago by Linda Pelto
I used these for hiking with my trekking poles, to protect my hands. Perfect. Easy on and offPublished 10 months ago by R. Briggs
These gloves have held up pretty well for several years now thought I have done a little repair on a few seams that started unraveling. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Heather
I was initially very happy with these gloves when they first arrived; they were comfortable and fit well. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Pamela