Bionic Men's Full Finger Fitness Gloves, Black, XX-Large
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Anatomical relief pads on the lower portion of the fingers
- The design helps minimize hand strain and elimnates friction on free weights and equipment that causes calluses and blisters
- Motion zones over the knuckles and web zones between the fingers promote natural, unrestricted hand movement
- Crafted from Coolmax Lycra and breathable digitized sheepskin leather that provides a natural feel
- Unique design features a form-fitting neoprene material to add wrist support
- It has palm even the surface of te hand to naturally promote a lighter, more secure grip
- It helps circulate air to help hands breathe and absorb moisture during even the most intense workouts
- It has pads that form a natural V to lock in the bar holding the weight
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Top Customer Reviews
First of all when you first buy them you will love them as i did. Great fit, comfortable and a great grip on the bars (most important).But by the end of the first month they started to tear between the thumb and forefinger. So I figured hey, bad pair,return them for another pair,so I did. Bingo.....1 month later same thing. ok ...first of all they are not cheap $35. And bionic is a good name but I do not think they did a good job with the design in that area as both tore right there twice. I called Bionic about the problem, but they never returned the call :(
So customer service gets a big fat zero and so does the design team. I have returned that pair also. And am currently on my 3rd pair in 4 months. So yes they are flawed for sure. And it's a shame because I really love the fit and grip. But for 35 smackers I need them to last more than 1 month.
I Couldn't be happier! Excellent and well placed padding. Fit great and stay put on your hands. Very comfortable. I would certainly recommend these to anyone wanting quality weight lifting gloves.
Just the normal weight training.
I'm 5'10"" and i have hands big enough to palm a basketball and i ordered a medium. "it fits like a glove"
a bit on the stiff side, which is good and im sure it will get softer as it breaks in. It also seems well padded which is very important.
I like that it covers all the way to my finger tips.
Another Plus is that is has a breathable mesh on the top part of the glove over my knuckles, to keep my hands cooler.
Five stars for good construction.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These gloves were very durable lifting gloves. I lift weights daily, and I hate the fingerless gloves. These gloves looked cool, and protected my hands. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Justin Zumbro
Great gloves however they don't hold up very for crossfit. The seams come undone.Published 7 months ago by Javier
My husband lifts everyday and he loves these gloves. He says the padding is in exactly the right places.Published 9 months ago by mhunt