Bionic Men's Right Hand Racquetball Glove
|Price:||$15.13 - $37.80|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Men's racquetball glove designed by an orthopedic hand surgeon for superior moisture control, grip, protection, and durability
- Washable goatskin leather for grip and durability; flexible padded design protects knuckles from wall and floor impacts
- Anatomical pad system evens out the hand's surface to promote a lighter, more secure grip for enhanced racquet control
- Eleven terry cloth mini-towels inside the glove absorb moisture to help keep your hands cool and dry
- Form-fitting terry cloth wristband absorbs sweat and provides added wrist support
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Racquetball Gloves are specifically designed to maximize your game. The lightweight breathable material will help your hands stay cool and comfortable.
The men's racquetball glove from Bionic is designed by an orthopedic hand surgeon to provide performance enhancing moisture control, grip, protection, and durability for your game. Constructed with high-grade, washable goatskin leather, the glove provides a grippy and durable palm. The glove's anatomical pad system evens out the surface of the hand for a lighter, more secure grip and also reduces fatigue. Meanwhile, flexible padding on the back of the hand offers knuckle protection from wall and floor impacts. Finally, the glove keeps moisture in check with eleven terry cloth mini-towels inside of the glove to absorb sweat and a form-fitting terry cloth wristband that both absorbs sweat and provides wrist support.
Exclusive Glove Technology--Developed by an Orthopedic Hand Surgeon to:
Reduce Hand Fatigue--Increase Grip Strength--and--Support the Hand's Natural Dexterity
- Anatomical Relief Pad System: The hand has natural peaks and valleys determined by the placement of the bones. Typically the high points of the bone rub against tools and equipment, causing blisters, calluses, and fatigue. Bionic gloves are designed to solve this problem with strategically placed pads in the glove, that eliminate the peaks and valleys--evening the surface of the hand--to result in improved grip strength, reduced hand fatigue, and reduced friction--to virtually eliminate calluses and blisters.
- Pre-Rotated Finger Design: Because your forefinger and pinky naturally rotate inward toward the center of your hand when grasping an object, Bionic gloves feature a pre-rotated design that follows the natural motion of your fingers, to offer a comfortable, second-skin feel, and natural movement when gripping.
- Web and Motion Zones:
The hands combine 14 phalanx bones as well as large number of tendons and muscles to allow for an intricate range of motion and dexterity. Bionic gloves offer Motion Zones over the knuckles, and Web Zones between the fingers, made of stretchable and breathable Lycra to provide greater flexibility, support the hand's natural dexterity, and keep the hands cool and dry.
|The Bionic Custom Fit--A guideline to sizing your glove|
|Small:||7 3/4 to 8 inches|
|Medium:||8 to 8 1/4 inches|
|Large:||8 3/8 to 8 3/4 inches|
|X Large:||8 3/4 to 9 1/4 inches|
|XX Large:||9 1/4 to 9 1/2 inches|
|XXX Large:||9 1/2 to 9 7/8 inches|
|To find out your glove size, measure (in inches) around your dominant hand (when ordering pairs) with a tape measure at the place indicated on the diagram shown at right. Use the tape measurements below to determine your proper glove size.|
If you need additional assistance on sizing or fit of the gloves, please contact Bionic at 877-524-6642 or e-mail email@example.com.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Eventually, it will need replacing, but so far, after about 50 uses, it hasn't broken or ripped, which is wonderful.