Bionic Men's Tough Pro Gloves
|Price:||$26.56 - $54.90|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Leather
- Heavy-duty work gloves designed by an orthopedic hand surgeon for: more power and dexterity--and--reduced fatigue, blisters, and fingertip distress
- Top-grade goatskin leather, added palm padding, and reinforced silicone material at palms, thumbs, and fingertips for increased durability
- Unique vibration-absorbing padding helps reduce hand and joint pain caused by power tools, mowers, and tractors
- Strategic anatomical relief pads reduce hand fatigue, joint pain, blisters, and calluses
- Motion Zones over the knuckles and Web Zones between the fingers promote natural movement and help hands breathe
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Men's Tough Pro Gloves give you the assistance you need with your heavy jobs.
The heavy-duty Tough Pro work gloves from Bionic are built to support and protect your hands and joints from punishing outdoors work. The Tough Pro gloves are constructed with top-grade, supple goatskin leather with added padding in the palms to stand up to constant use. The gloves are further reinforced at the thumbs, fingertips, and palms with silicone material. The Tough Pro gloves feature unique padding that helps absorb shock and take the sting out of vibrating power tools, lawn mowers, and tractors. Meanwhile, strategically placed anatomical relief pads even out the hands' surface to remove the friction that cause blisters and callous build-up. With Motion Zones over the knuckles and Web Zones between the fingers, the Tough Pro gloves support the hands' natural dexterity while allowing them to breathe and release heat. Finally, for a second-skin feel and grip-support, the gloves offer a pre-rotated finger design that further enables natural finger movement--for a confident grip on your toughest jobs.
The Tough Pro gloves allow you to perform demanding and punishing jobs without sacrificing your hands.
Reduce Hand Fatigue--Increase Grip Strength--and--Support the Hand's Natural Dexterity
- Anatomical Relief Pad System: The hand has natural peaks and valleys determined by the placement of the bones. Typically the high points of the bone rub against tools and equipment, causing blisters, calluses, and fatigue. Bionic gloves are designed to solve this problem with strategically placed pads in the glove, that eliminate the peaks and valleys--evening the surface of the hand--to result in improved grip strength, reduced hand fatigue, and reduced friction--to virtually eliminate calluses and blisters.
- Pre-Rotated Finger Design: Because your forefinger and pinky naturally rotate inward toward the center of your hand when grasping an object, Bionic gloves feature a pre-rotated design that follows the natural motion of your fingers, to offer a comfortable, second-skin feel, and natural movement when gripping.
- Web and Motion Zones:
The hands combine 14 phalanx bones as well as large number of tendons and muscles to allow for an intricate range of motion and dexterity. Bionic gloves offer Motion Zones over the knuckles, and Web Zones between the fingers, made of stretchable and breathable Lycra to provide greater flexibility, support the hand's natural dexterity, and keep the hands cool and dry.
|The Bionic Custom Fit--A guideline to sizing your glove|
|Small:||7 3/4 to 8 inches|
|Medium:||8 to 8 1/4 inches|
|Large:||8 3/8 to 8 3/4 inches|
|X Large:||8 3/4 to 9 1/4 inches|
|XX Large:||9 1/4 to 9 1/2 inches|
|XXX Large:||9 1/2 to 9 7/8 inches|
|To find out your glove size, measure (in inches) around your dominant hand (when ordering pairs) with a tape measure at the place indicated on the diagram shown at right. Use the tape measurements below to determine your proper glove size.|
If you need additional assistance on sizing or fit of the gloves, please contact Bionic at 877-524-6642 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top customer reviews
They are a bit more orange than what they look like in the stock image but it's no big deal, and if you ever get them wet you'll find some staining on your hands but it washes away quickly and it won't happen again. Very very minor things but I won't mark them down for such trivial things.