Bionic Men's PerformanceGrip w/ NaturalFit Technology Full Finger Fitness Gloves, Black (PAIR)
$23.29 - $156.62
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- PREVENT FATIGUE AND INCREASE STRENGTH – PATENTED ANATOMICAL PAD RELIEF SYSTEM AND GENUINE LEATHER PALM – Strategically placed relief pads even out the surface of your hand displacing the pressure from your workout.
- GET THE PERFECT GRIP – PATENTED DESIGN – The Bionic Glove pre-rotated finger design adapts to your hand’s natural curving motion. This patented design gives you a more effortless and comfortable grip that allows you to power through any workout.
- DON’T SWEAT IT – PERSPIRATION MANAGEMENT – Wipe away sweat with The Polytowel thumb and reach your goal. The terrycloth pads inside the gloves are strategically placed in high risk areas to manage your perspiration. Machine wash no bleach, air dry.
- KEEP A COOL HAND – MAXIMUM BREATHABILITY – By using the premium material Cool-On for the back of the glove and Lycra between the fingers and flexion zones, these gloves offer maximum breathability and flexibility for your workout.
- ADDITIONAL WRIST SUPPORT - The form fitting Lite-Prene wrist closure provides extra wrist support so you can give it all to your workout.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
The Bionic Full Finger Performance Grip Fitness Gloves are the only gloves with patented pad technology complementing the anatomy of your hand to give you a better grip so you can burn the muscle group before you fatigue your hands and forearms. The antimicrobial treatment and full-finger technology help control odor and protect you from germs. Lycra motion and web zones provide better range of motion and a more comfortable fit. Form-fitting Lite-Prene wrist closure provides extra wrist support and the polytowel feature helps manage perspiration.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I have purchased 2 pairs of these and to be honest they are outstanding for the type workouts I do (mostly heavy basic weight training 3-5 days per week). Very comfortable and after a few workouts they work on your touchscreen device. These are also the only gloves I have owned that i can toss in the washing machine (cold water and air dry).
My criticism regarding these gloves is a design/durability issue. Both pairs of gloves have ripped open at the webbing between the ring and pinky fingers after a few months. The webbing between the other fingers has remained intact. I still use these gloves in this state and they still do a great job of protecting my hands.
I initially gave these gloves 5 stars but because of the design issue I now give them 4 stars. If Bionic would address this issue I would buy another pair.
I would definitely buy these again, and might do just that. I don't think these will wear out anytime soon, but I would want a one-for-one replacement if they do. They have been that good!
The sizing is a bit tricky. I went large, like I did with my other set, and it fits, but, the gloves do loosen up a bit. You may want to consider going a size smaller and hoping for the gloves to loosen up to a tight normal fit. Just my personal fitting recommendation.
As for those heavy days, the extra padding REALLY helps. With open tip gloves, the final knuckles and under portion of the fingers would get just wrecked. We're talking a ridiculous amount of calluses and aches as the heavy weight wore out the grip. These have really helped, especially with deads.
Durability wise, they're holding up to the 2-3 specific workout days per week for them a couple months deep into using them. Can't beat that for gloves used exclusively for heavy workouts.
Washing and maintenance is simple. Throw them in the wash (mine go in with my hockey gear, and other workout clothes/gear), then hang dry. Keeps them from smelling like a rancid gut pile.
My hand is a 8' and i've bought the Large one... the gloves are in the limit/tight... I think the XL would fit better.
Besides that, it's construction quality is great.