Bionic Women's Cashmere-Lined Dress Gloves
|Price:||$41.11 - $89.60|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Soft cashmere-blend liner keeps hands cozy and warm during the coldest season
- Strategic anatomical relief pads even the surface of the hand to naturally promote a lighter, more secure grip
- Motion Zones over the knuckles and Web Zones between the fingers provide ventilation and a perfect fit
- Flexible open cuff design makes it simple to pull gloves on and off
- Designed by an orthopedic hand surgeon
- We recommend that you purchase a size larger in this dress glove due to the added fabric in the cashmere-blend liner. Some customers find that this glove is too snug in their true measured size on account to the additional fabric in the liner
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Cashmere-Lined Dress Gloves give your hands a comfortable break from the cold weather.
The women's dress gloves from Bionic provide cold weather hand protection and ergonomic comfort with a classic look to suit any occasion. The luxurious gloves feature soft, cashmere linings for warmth and insulation while the leather exterior cuts the wind chill. Designed to perform like a second skin, the gloves feature strategically placed anatomical relief pads that even out the surface of the hands to naturally promote a lighter, more secure grip. Pre-rotated finger design moves with the hand to further support natural finger movement. Meanwhile, Motion Zones over the knuckles and Web Zones between the fingers ensure that the gloves support the hands' natural dexterity while allowing them to breathe and release heat. Finally, a flexible cuff design makes it simple to pull the gloves on and off with ease.
Exclusive Glove Technology--Developed by an Orthopedic Hand Surgeon to:
Reduce Hand Fatigue--Increase Grip Strength--and--Support the Hand's Natural Dexterity
- Anatomical Relief Pad System: The hand has natural peaks and valleys determined by the placement of the bones. Typically the high points of the bone rub against tools and equipment, causing blisters, calluses, and fatigue. Bionic gloves are designed to solve this problem with strategically placed pads in the glove, that eliminate the peaks and valleys--evening the surface of the hand--to result in improved grip strength, reduced hand fatigue, and reduced friction--to virtually eliminate calluses and blisters.
- Pre-Rotated Finger Design: Because your forefinger and pinky naturally rotate inward toward the center of your hand when grasping an object, Bionic gloves feature a pre-rotated design that follows the natural motion of your fingers, to offer a comfortable, second-skin feel, and natural movement when gripping.
- Web and Motion Zones:
The hands combine 14 phalanx bones as well as large number of tendons and muscles to allow for an intricate range of motion and dexterity. Bionic gloves offer Motion Zones over the knuckles, and Web Zones between the fingers, made of stretchable and breathable Lycra to provide greater flexibility, support the hand's natural dexterity, and keep the hands cool and dry.
|The Bionic Custom Fit--A guideline to sizing your glove|
|Small:||6 1/4 to 7 inches|
|Medium:||7 1/4 to 7 3/4 inches|
|Large:||7 3/4 to 8 inches|
|X Large:||8 to 8 1/4 inches|
|To find out your glove size, measure (in inches) around your dominant hand (when ordering pairs) with a tape measure at the place indicated on the diagram shown at right. Use the tape measurements below to determine your proper glove size.|
If you need additional assistance on sizing or fit of the gloves, please contact Bionic at 877-524-6642 or e-mail email@example.com.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The "relief pads" throughout these gloves take a bit of getting used to. At first they do feel like you have something stuck inside the glove between the leather and the cashmere lining.
Once you get used to the unusual feeling though you begin to realize they are perfectly placed to pad the hand, especially while driving. My 1 hour commute each day i find myself resting my hand on the wheel at exactly the padded parts of the fingers. It works very much like a jell-rest for a mouse pad.
The glove leather is very nice quality soft but feels like it should hold up to several years of regular use. The elastic cutouts allow for a very comfortable fit but I feel like they could run tight so if you are on the edge of a size I would go up not down a size.
The cashmere lining could use some improvement. It does feel thin and not nearly as soft as some other gloves I have had. Not bad just not what it could have been. These would have been 5 stars had the cashmere been of a higher quality.
I have small hands and always wear a small in gloves, and these fit me very well, so sizing is true. I have a 4-4.5" palm across for reference.
So why only three stars? I have bought gloves from Bionic before, and I am comparing those gloves to these. The other pair that I ordered were motor style, with the Velcro wrist. They were thicker, made of genuine leather, and fit me snugly. They also cost $20. So how can I compare the two? Because the original price for both gloves are $30!
So the pair that I paid $20 for were a steal. The pair I paid $8 for is reflective of the actual quality. Bottom line, don't pay more than $8 for these.
Got these for my gf for Valentine's Day. She was unimpressed. Who gives gloves for Valentine's Day? Seriously? She's worn them twice, I think, regardless of how cold it's gotten. Personally, though they don't fit my hand, the cashmere lining is wicked soft and they feel as if they'd be very warm. If it weren't Spring already I'd get myself a pair. When I asked her what she thought she said, "Meh, they're gloves." Bah, plebian. Well, they seem very well made, warm, and soft, even if I can't/don't actually wear them, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume a 5-star rating is fitting.
Most recent customer reviews
. The gloves will feel to snug at first but will adjust to the hand.