From the Back Cover
- Helps readers understand the behavior of bone under electrical stimulation from both fundamental and clinical aspects
- Develops the relationship between the biophysics and biology of bone into an integral unit
- Spans basic biophysical studies and clinical applications
- Links the various topics together to give readers a holistic understanding of the area
- Presents all major research findings about bone and biophysics
Biophysical Bone Behavior is intended for a wide variety of readers, including applied biologists or physical scientists and engineers with research interests in medical applications: biomaterials scientists and designers, bone tissue engineers, biophysicists, and biomechanists. Orthopedic surgeons, endocrinologists, radiologists, and physical rehabilitation practitioners will benefit from the clinical aspects and the underlying fundamentals Behari presents in the book.