- List Price: $189.99
- Save: $144.21 (76%)
Due Date: May 22, 2023 Rental Details
- FREE return shipping at the end of the semester.
- Access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with rentals.
FREE delivery Friday, December 16
Arrives before Christmas
Wednesday, Dec 14
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: ayvax
FREE delivery: Wednesday, Dec 14
Ships from: Amazon
Sold by: ayvax
Have one to sell?
Other Sellers on Amazon
Loading your book clubs
There was a problem loading your book clubs. Please try again.
Not in a club? Learn more
Join or create book clubs
Choose books together
Track your books
Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club that’s right for you for free.
Biopsy Interpretation of the Breast (Biopsy Interpretation Series) 3rd Edition
There is a newer edition of this item:
Your practical aid to confident diagnosis! Biopsy Interpretation of the Breast, 3rd Edition helps you correctly identify the full range of pathologic alterations encountered in breast tissue. The intuitive organization approaches diagnosis the way you do, grouping lesions according to their histologic patterns and then pointing out the characteristics that distinguish one type of lesion from another. The authors emphasize the role of adjunctive studies in solving diagnostic problems wherever appropriate, explain the clinical significance of the various diagnoses and their impact on patient management, highlighting key clinical and management points throughout – giving you the broad context you need to generate the most accurate pathology reports for every patient.4 stars from Doody's! " The greatest strength of this book is the ability of the authors to provide expert consultation on so many diagnostic entities due in part to their experience but also to their teaching ability. This is an excellent resource for any practicing pathologist." - Doody's Review ServiceKey Features
- Comprehensive updates reflect the most recent World Health Organization nomenclature and diagnostic criteria, the role of adjunctive studies (including the uses and limitations of newer immunohistochemical markers), evaluation of specimens from patients treated with neoadjuvant systemic therapy, new guidelines for lumpectomy margin evaluation, advances in molecular pathology and genetics, and other crucial developments in the field.
- Navigate controversies with discussions of unresolved issues in diagnostic interpretation, and apply pragmatic, experience-based recommendations in areas where evidence-based criteria are lacking.
- Make better informed decisions about core needle biopsy interpretation through expanded coverage of the role and pitfalls of this technique.
- Compare your cases to hundreds of carefully prepared, high-quality photomicrographs, many new to this edition.
- Access key diagnostic features and differential diagnostic considerations at a glance with dozens of helpful tables, and find the answers you need quickly thanks to a concise, bulleted format.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
- Publisher : LWW; 3rd edition (September 19, 2017)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 632 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1496365755
- ISBN-13 : 978-1496365750
- Item Weight : 2.55 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.1 x 1.2 x 9.2 inches
- Customer Reviews:
4.8 out of 5
72 global ratings
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on September 30, 2020
The book is essential for a pathology residency. It arrived quickly, in excellent shape, with amazingly prompt communication by Amazon to confirm delivery.
One person found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on April 30, 2018
I've read this book whole and I find myself rereading it anytime I have a breast biopsy. This is the one book you will ever need regarding breast biopsy interpretation.
3 people found this helpful
Top reviews from other countries
Muy bien libro, igual que era 2a ediciónReviewed in Spain 🇪🇸 on April 2, 2018
Un libro bueno, bien resumido y renovado. Perfecto para residentes y adjuntos jóvenes. Vendedor bien, la compañía de transporte fatal (FedEx), no te avisan si vienen o no pueden integrar tu pedido. Por fin, una semana de retraso de entrega y contacto con compañía.