Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips , 14 Count
- Unclogs pores & achieves the deepest clean
- Clean and invigorate your pores with these deep cleansing pore strips from BIORÉ
- These easy-to-use strips will help extract built-up dirt and oil from your pores that can cause blackheads, leaving your skin feeling fresh and clean
- These unscented strips are hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested, so they can be used even by those with sensitive skin
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Pore Perfect®
- New! Custom Fit
- Unclogs & Diminishes
Pull the plug on clogged pores. Deep cleansing nose strips instantly remove dirt, oil and blackheads for cleans
Size: 14 Strips, Pack of 1
1. Use only on the nose. 2. Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins. 3. Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication. 4. Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks. 5. Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician. 6. Do not use more often than once every three days.
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Methylparaben
1. Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration). 2. After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won't stick on a dry nose. 3. Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin. 4. Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch - like papier-mache. 5.Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center.
Top Customer Reviews
Cotton Rounds (3 pads or so)
One of these nose strips!
1. Take a warm shower for 15-20 minutes to loosen your pores.
2. Fill a bowl with warm water and baking soda: about two parts water and one part baking soda. (you don't want it to be pasty, just cloudy)
3. Mix it and dunk the cotton rounds in there for a minute or two.
4. Once the cotton rounds are fully saturated with the warm baking soda mixture, completely cover your nose with the pads. (not the nostrils)
5. Keep the cotton rounds on your nose for 15 minutes. The mixture draws out the black heads.
6. Get your strip ready! Twist it softly so the slits open up, allowing optimal placement on your nose. Don't wash your face or rinse it!
7. Use the cotton round to dab some more of the baking soda mixture onto your nose (this is the "water" for the nose strip)
8. Place the strip on your nose. Keep on for 15-30 minutes until the strip becomes really firm and you know it's ready to be peeled.
-These Biore Pore Strips are really effective at removing the gunk on your nose.
-Not a cure, but a treatment. Incredibly effective treatment at that!
-Leaves your nose slightly red, but that's obvious given the nature of the strips.
-Little pricey, much better on Amazon than drug stores though.
I did this once a week and it has really gotten rid of my stubborn blackheads. My skin is not that sensitive so it can take the harsh abrasive baking soda, but if your skin is fragile, just use the strips by itself first. I recommend these strips for anyone looking to remove their blackheads!
I don't know how it all got there, but the Bioré strips get it out. They're easy to use. I use them after a hot steamy shower, under the assumption that my pores will have opened up and thus be more willing to deposit their unwelcome residents onto the sticky strip. I leave the strip on for awhile. I can't honestly tell you how long it is, for I go about the rest of my routine until I reach a point where it's time to continue on with my daily routine for my face. Peeling the strip off is quick and easy, and I wouldn't say it hurts at all -- easier than peeling off a bandage. Whatever discomfort exists is immediately mitigated by the fascination of examining the strip.
I admit that I always make sure to use a Bioré strip before I get a facial. The strips are a lot more comfortable than my esthetician's extractions (ouch!), and I like to imagine that I've made her job a little bit easier.
Biore puts out better acne products compared to other acne products that are around the same price. If you're on a budget, stick with biore. Don't use products like clean and clear and proactive. Those are rough on your skin. Clean and clear makes the most drying acne products I have tried and proactive is an expensive product that only makes acne worse. They do not cover the whole blackhead area as the pictures show. I get blackheads on the middle of my cheek.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
hurts like hell when it becomes dry! just used one strip, don't think I'll be using again!Published 2 days ago by Nupur
I've used it 3 times and each time it has ripped my skin. The last time I used it my skin was so irritated that it had red bumps all over the place (no not pimples!)Published 6 days ago by lillie
I'm sure this product works well with people who don't have super dry skin on their nose. I'm a pale redhead and I'm not sure what causes my nose to kind of peel (whether it's dry... Read morePublished 7 days ago by Jessica Winchester
I'm a repeat customer it works everytime for me, keep in mind this is for blackheads not Whiteheads
Blackheads are opened pores that are blocked with dirt debris and... Read more
I use these once to twice a week. More of a fun thing to see how much actually comes out of my nose. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
Ok, so I got a big ol schnoz that have large pores. I use a facial scrub every time I take a shower and don't have blackheads. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Dr. CookiePuss