Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _fab _fab _fab  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 599 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 620 reviews
VINE VOICEon November 18, 2013
I have finished both Bioshock 1 and 2, and was looking for Infinite to continue the saga, then I found this triple pack which is actually worth the price of Infinite alone, let alone all three games.

The activation codes work perfectly with Steam and all three games work in Windows 8.1. Bioshock 2 and Inifinite support controllers (I use the Xbox wired USB controller). Bioshock (1) only plays with mouse and keyboard.

Great deal, excellent price for three of my favorite games.

*** Edit: Bioshock 1 does have an option within the game menus to enable the Xbox controller. It's just that it's Off by default. So all three games support the Xbox controller, I'm a happy camper now! ***
77 comments| 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2014
I enjoy the Bioshock series very much. 1 and 3 are my faves but two is well worth playing. Need to have at least a "good" graphics card to play these, but well worth the time.
on May 11, 2014
The Bioshock franchise is an excellent trilogy, outside of the 2nd game which is kind of redundant. I got them on-sale, so it's an A+ for me.
on March 5, 2017
Daughter liked it
on March 28, 2017
Great value pack
on April 21, 2015
fight other dads to become the strongest dad with the most kids
on August 31, 2013
This game pack is one of the greatest games in the whole world, hahaha! You can even use the product codes on steam! Wahoo!
22 comments| 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 26, 2013
All three of these games are amazing first person shooter adventures. They can be a little dark at times so the 'M' rating is deserved and should not be played by children. This is the kind of stuff nightmares are made of. But the overall gaming experience is amazing. in all 3 games you achieve special powers and the way you get to use them is very creative. The games are pretty linear so the replay value is a little low, but the second 2 games in the series have Steam achievements which helps the replay value a lot. Over all, if it is your first time playing any of these games, I recommend taking your time to see all the amazing things in these games.

Hope this helps!
on November 29, 2013
Not sure how to rate it yet, but here is how you can fix the "bioshock.exe stopped working" error on a win7 64 bit Ivy Bridge machine.

In my case I needed to activate the "stereo mix" device in audio device preferences. My hardware is very common, probably worth trying first. That's a device that floats around somewhere in the list of disabled devices, so you need to poke around the tabs and right-click menus a bit to find a list of disabled devices, then enable it. My win7 looked a bit different than the master list below, I had a tab with the disabled devices.

Google "START HERE > BioShock 1 - How to fix: Sound + Start-up Bugs!".
on February 16, 2014
I'll be honest. I played Bioshock 2, and that was it. And it was a long while ago. And it sparked my interest in the series in general, but I won't talk about that. No, I haven't gotten around to playing the original, or Infinite, but I hear wonderful things and can't wait to get started on them, but for the price can you really beat this? Three amazing games with great reviews bundled up and ready to redeem on Steam. What are you waiting for?

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.