Consider these available items
Biostar OC Gaming Radeon RX 560 4GB GDDR5 128-Bit DirectX 12 PCI Express 3.0 x16, DVI-D Dual Link, HDMI, DisplayPort and Vortex Cooling Fan
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Graphics Coprocessor||AMD Radeon RX 560|
|Video Output Interface||DisplayPort, DVI, HDMI|
|GPU||RADEON RX 560|
|Graphics Ram Type||GDDR5|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Radeon RX 560 Gaming GPU 14 CU, Base Frequency Up to 1176 MHz, Boost Frequency Up to 1275 MHz, Peak Pixel Fill-Rate Up to 20.4 GP/s, Peak Texture Fill-Rate Up to 81.6 GT/s, Max Performance Up to 2.6 TFLOPs, ROPs 16, Stream Processors 896, Texture Units 64, Transistor Count 3 Billion
- Ultra High Performance Gaming Memory Speed (Effective) 6 Gbps, Memory Size 4 GB, Memory Type (GPU) GDDR5, Memory Interface 128-bit, Max. Memory Bandwidth 96 GB/s
- Support Rendering formats : HDMI 4K Support, 4K H264 Decode, 4K H264 Encode, H265/HEVC Decode, H265/HEVC Encode
- Connectivity ports : DisplayPort 1.4 HDR, Dual Link DVI-D, HDMI 4K60 Support - OS Support Windows 10 - 64-Bit Edition Windows 7 - 32-Bit Edition Windows 7 - 64-Bit Edition Ubuntu x86 64-Bit Linux x86_64
- Supported Technologies Radeon Software Radeon FreeSync Technology AMD LiquidVR Technology 4th Gen GCN Architecture Radeon Chill Radeon ReLive DirectX 12 Technology AMD Eyefinity Technology (Gaming) AMD App Acceleration AMD CrossFire Technology AMD CrossFire (Bridgeless) 3rd Gen 14nm Process Technology OpenCL 2.0 OpenGL 4.6 AMD PowerTune Technology TrueAudio Next Unified Video Decoder (UVD) Video Code Engine (VCE) Virtual Super Resolution The Vulkan API - OS Support Windows 10 - 64-Bit
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
XFX RX 570 4GB GDDR5 RS XXX Edition PCI-Express 3.0 Graphics Card RX-570P427D6,Black/Red
XFX Radeon RX 570 RS XXX Edition 1286MHz, 8gb GDDR5, DX12 VR Ready, Dual BIOS, 3xDP HDMI DVI, AMD Graphics Card (RX-570P8DFD6)
MSI Gaming Radeon RX 560 128-bit 2GB GDRR5 DirectX 12 VR Ready CFX Graphcis Card (RX 560 AERO ITX 2G OC)
|Sold By||—||Triplenet Pricing INC||Amazon.com||Computer Headquarters, Inc|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-Express x16||PCI-Express x16||PCI-E||PCI-E|
|Graphics Coprocessor||AMD Radeon RX 560||AMD Radeon RX 570||AMD Radeon RX 470||AMD Radeon RX 460|
|Graphics Ram Size||4.00||4 GB||8 GB||2 GB|
|Graphics Ram||GDDR5||DDR5 SDRAM||GDDR5||GDDR5|
|Item Dimensions||8.50 x 1.50 x 4.50 inches||11.50 x 9.00 x 3.00 inches||9.57 x 1.57 x 4.88 inches||6.10 x 4.40 x 1.50 inches|
|Memory Bus Width||128.00 bits||256 bits||256 bits||128 bits|
|Memory Clock Speed||6000.00 MHz||7 GHz||7000 MHz||1196 MHz|
Biostar OC Gaming Radeon RX 560 4GB GDDR5 128-Bit DirectX 12 PCI Express 3.0 x16, DVI-D Dual Link, HDMI, DisplayPort and VORTEX Cooling Fan. INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS : Dual slot bay case space for a Full Size ATX graphics card with oversized fan and a Minimum of 400-500 Watts PSU is required. *** Please check your computer brand and model for full hardware compatibility before ordering.***
Installation on new hardware will require installation of new software or new software settings that may no be compatible with all computer models. Please check compatibility before ordering by sending the question to seller or manufacturer. REQUIREMENTS : Dual slot bay case space for a Full Size ATX graphics card with oversized fan and a Minimum of 400-500 Watts PSU is required. *** Please check your computer brand and model for full hardware compatibility before ordering.*** NOTICE : NO SUITABLE FOR LAPTOPS, EXTERNAL ADAPTERS OR LOW PROFILE COMPUTERS SUCH SFF ( SLIM FORM FACTOR ) CHECK YOUR COMPUTER MODEL FOR COMPATIBILITY PRIOR TO ORDER.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
happily, i can report that this card works perfectly upgraded from high sierra to mojave after installing this card and havent run into an issue. if you arent concerned about gpu horsepower and just want a decent card to run mojave on your old mac pro 4,1 or 5,1 then this is your card.
UPDATE: I went to AMD’s site, and found the appropriate drivers. The card runs fine; I even ordered another one for another machine now that I know I can get drivers.
AND plays Red Dead Redemption 2!!!!:)
Sooooo.... I'm an Apple app designer/developer... and in order to continue to use my old 2010 Silver MacPro with the newest Xcode for iOS development, Apple requires you to upgrade to a Metal compatible GPU!:( Apple lists compatible GPU's. This one is low cost and does the job and surprisingly, it plays Red Dead 2 at pretty much full frame rate, not laggy at all!:)
AND... Apple FCPX and newest Compressor user it for faster renders!:)
And it it's plug and play (do buy the COMeap Dual Mini 6 to 8 pin power cable)! I simply swapped out the old GPU and boot up, no problem (Mac boot screen may be black, just wait, it boots to Mac desktop).
Plus all 3 ports can drive 3 displays! I have 2 24" HD displays and a 50" plasma display all up at the same time!