|RAM||6 GB DDR4|
|Memory Speed||2133 MHz|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $44.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Biostar Motherboard TB250-BTC PRO Core i7/i5/i3 LGA1151 Intel B250 DDR4 Supports 6 AMD and 6 NVIDIA Graphics Cards
|CPU Socket||LGA 1151|
|RAM Memory Technology||DDR4|
|Compatible Processors||Intel Celeron, Intel Pentium|
|Chipset Type||Intel B250|
|Memory Speed||2133 MHz|
|Platform||Windows 8, Windows 7|
|Memory Storage Capacity||32 GB|
|RAM Memory Maximum Size||32 GB|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-E|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Bios setting changes are required to use 12 GPUs.
- Supports 6 AMD and 6 NVIDIA GPU's.
- Core i7/ i5/ i3/ Pentium/ Celeron (LGA1151)
- DDR4 2400/ 2133/ 1866
- Windows does not support more then 8 of AMD or NVIDIA GPUs.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Supports 6 AMD and 6 NVIDIA GPU's Intel B250 Core i7/ i5/ i3/ Pentium/ Celeron (LGA1151) DDR4 2400/ 2133/ 1866 * DDR4 2400 for 7th generation Intel Core processor family
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've tried about 5 of these boards so far, and all the other parts I referenced were double-checked as functional in other rigs. Booooo, Biostar, Boooo!
I ran into a lot of frustration getting the bios set correctly on this motherboard. Some of the issues I ran into include, on-board video settings, boot priorities and bios time/date settings. I have worked through all of these issues and am currently happy with my miner running AMD RX 580 graphics cards. Motherboard is solid when setup properly. Still haven't gotten the time/date set properly but I've developed a work around that suits my needs perfectly.
Side note, this board is still better than their competitors (Asrock H110 Pro BTC+ 13GPU). See my other reviews.
That's just one example. This thing is garbage and neither seller nor biostar will help. Suspect faulty regulator/buck converter. It could be anything. Dead.