Biota Bot #MM108 Desktop Air Purifier True HEPA Ionic Air Filtering System with 5 Stages of Air Purification, Air Cleaner-Activated Carbon Filter for Purifying Allergies, Dust, Smoke, Pet Odors, Mold
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔️True HEPA FILTRATION: effectively filters 99.97% of airborne allergens, dust, pollens and mold spores.
- ✔️CHARCOAL FILTER (ACTIVATED CARBON) effectively removes formaldehyde, Benzene, Xylene, Smoke Odors, Pet Odors and Cooking Odors.
- ✔️MEDICAL GRADE AIR PURIFIER: ionizer produces 10 million negative ion per second and is intended to remove harmful bacteria from the air without creating ozone.
- ✔️LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE: equipped with Smart Sensor Technology that automatically controls the 2 fan speeds depending on the quality of air and has a 2-4-8 hour timer designed for small to medium sized rooms.
- IMPORTANT: USE GENUINE BIOTA BOT REPLACEMENT FILTERS WHICH SHOULD BE REPLACED EVERY 6-12 MONTHS. REPLACEMENT FILTERS BB108 COME IN A PACK OF 2 AND ARE AVAILABLE.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Smart Sensor Technology automatically controls fan speed depending on air quality.
- 2-4-8 Hour Timer is designed to turn off the air purifier once the selected time has elasped.
Desktop Air Purifier Designed for Small Spaces
- Elementary Filter helps remove large particles like dander, pet hair and dust.
- HEPA Filter for micro particles such as Airborne Allergens, Pollen, Mold Spores and Fibers.
- Activated Carbon Filter helps remove odors from Smoke, Cooking, Formaldehyde.
- Nano-Mineral Crystal Filter uses thin granular carbon to create another layer of absorption.
"The Biota Difference for Us, It's all about Integrity"
The Mamie Mac Corporation was founded in Lincoln, NE.
With deep roots in small-town values, the company is focused on revolutionizing the way they approach Product Quality and Performance.
"The Biota Difference for Us, It's all about Integrity."
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I found the Biota Bot on Facebook on an air purifier review site. It came with the HEPA filters still in their plastic (they're inside the unit) don't forget to remove plastic before use.
FAN SPEEDS: The air purifier has 2 settings for speed, a low and high setting, with low being the near silent mode , high being a quit white noise putting out the putting out a light breeze. The timer has 2 hour, a 4 hour, and 8 hour timer. The leaf is glows red while the air pollutants are present turning to a blue glow once the air has been cleaned.
ANION Ionizer: The ionizer works great! The ionizer has two different speeds it produces 10 million negative ions per second and removes harmful bacteria from the air. it negatively charges the air leaving your fan to clean air particles leaving the unit, those negative particles bond with positively charged allergens and dust, causing them to weigh too much to stay afloat and they fall to the ground. Negative IONS also kill harmful bacteria in the air.
CONTEMPORARY DESIGN: The photos are what drew me to the review on Facebook but I was even more impressed when it arrived at my house. Even when its not powered on it is a beautiful piece of machinery. I'm into modern minimalist look at my apartment but I leave this unit out even when its not running it because the clean lines and its reflated black coating.
The unit is is efficient with a touch of modern and is an all around well made machine.
Only thing I wish was that it would zap dust particles and prevent them from settling. It seems to do so but not 100%, so you can still see buildup over time.
I do recommend, and I will purchase updated filters whenever I think it's finally necessary.