4 Year Housewares Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added cost. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered on day one for portable products.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
Biota Bot Air Purifier with ionizer for Large Rooms (MM208)
|Price:||$289.80 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔️TRUE HEPA TECHNOLOGY: Effectively filters micro particles like airborne allergens, pollens, mold spores and textile fibers. With a PM2.5 Purification Rate this air purifier is ideal for cleaning the air you breathe.
- ✔️7 STAGES OF PURIFICATION: Ideal for people who suffer from allergies. The Ultraviolet (UV) sterilizing function can destroy microbial molecular structure of DNA or RND, killing a variety of bacteria.
- ✔️CHARCOAL FILTER (ACTIVATED CARBON) effectively removes Formaldehyde, Benzene, Xylene, Smoke Odors, Pet Odors and Cooking odors.
- ✔️ADDITIONAL FEATURES: AUTO MODE will sense air quality and activate fan speed and duration needed. The unit can be manually set to run for 1-2-4 or 8 hours. The filter replacement indicator will flash and chime when filter requires cleaning or replacement
- ✔️IMPORTANT: USE GENUINE BIOTA BOT REPLACEMENT FILTERS WHICH SHOULD BE REPLACED EVERY 6-12 MONTHS. BE SURE TO REMOVE THE PROTECTIVE PLASTIC FROM THE FILTERS BEFORE USE.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
"The Biota Difference for Us, It's All About Integrity."
Biota Bot MM208
The Biota Bot was specifically crafted
for those who have an appreciation for
quality, performance and durability.
Breathe fresh again with our product
designed with our customers in mind.
The Sleek Modern Design of the
Biota Bot, with 7 stages of Air Purification,
will set the standard. The Biota Bot produces
10 milllion negative ions per second and is
designed for rooms up to 430 sq.ft.
Let Biota Bot's True HEPA filtration produce
Fresh, Clean Air for your home or office.
True HEPA and Activated Carbon Filters for Allergies, Dust, Smoke, Cooking and Pet Odors
- Can the filters be cleaned? Yes! The elementary and HEPA filters can be cleaned with a vacuum. The Carbon filter can be refreshed by placing in direct sunlight.
- How often do the filters need to be replaced? Under normal conditions the filters should last 6-12 months or about 2800 operating hours.
- The filter replacement indicator will flash and chime when the filter needs replacement.
- The Ultraviolet (UV) Sterilzing Function helps in killing a variety of bacteria. This function can be turned on and off manually.
- A Molecular sieve absorption layer utilizes fine granular carbon to create another layer of absorption and extend the life of the carbon filter.
3 Fan Speeds, 1-2-4-8 Hour Timer, and Sleep Mode Option
- The Auto button will activate the Air Purifiers Automatic Sensor that will moniter the air quality. The Indicator light will show Blue for Excellent air quality, Purple for moderate, and Red for poor.
- The Sleep Mode sets the Air Purifier to the lowest setting, allowing a quiet nights sleep while still purifying the air.
- The 1-2-4 or 8 hour timer allows you to operate the purifier as you choose.
Founded in Lincoln, NE, the MamieMac Corporation
has been making the highest-rated Products on
the market. With deep roots in small-town values,
the company is focused on revolutionizing the way
they approach Product Quality and Performance.
"The Biota Difference For Us, It's All About Integrity".
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have put the Biota Bot through some tests and am very impressed. My basement has always had a faint, musty smell so I ran it there
for the first 2 days. A noticeable difference for sure.
In the kitchen I set it on Auto Mode for a couple of days. The top of the unit has a ring around it which changes to purple or red when the air quality is poor. It increases the fan speed automatically and runs until the air is cleaned. I love this!
It's a nice size, not too big or too small. I move it into the bedroom at night and run it on the low fan speed. This is great for white noise while sleeping.
I'm giving the Biota Bot two thumbs up!! Great Product.
1) it had all the stages of filtration I was looking for
2) American made (which many weren't)
3) has a sleep function that turns off the display lights/very quiet
4) sleek design
5) reasonably priced replacement filters
My unexpected favorite part is the auto setting which ramps up the filtration if it detects poor air quality. I'm not sure how this magical sensor works, but it can detect a fart--impressive! I've left it on 24/7 since I bought it a month ago and it runs great.
PLEASE remember to take the plastic off the filters before turning on the machine! I had forgotten and was wondering why I was hearing a rattling noise LOL.
Now It's running smoothly and surprisingly super quiet! One of my favorite features is the auto sensor which picks up when I start cooking, really cool :)
Overall zero complaints and I would highly recommend to anyone looking for something that assists with those pesky allergens, pet dander & for anyone who just enjoys living in cleaner air. Just remember to take the plastic off the filters!