Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 831 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 963 reviews
on February 24, 2014
I have Sjogren's Syndrome which basically means I have a dry mouth problem.While Biotene does not cure my problem it does help better than any of the many other products I have tried. Amazon took Biotene off their "Subscribe & Save" program and recommended Dr Katz TheraBreath. I bought the Dr Katz and found it to be a waste of money for me.I guess every persons' chemical make-up is different but that has been my experience. There are plenty of Biotene sellers on Amazon with prices all over the place for the exact same product so look carefully. I bought mine through Preferred Mart as the Market Place vendor. They have shipped to me several times on time in good order.I recommend.
on April 1, 2017
I've read a lot of super positive review on this product in online ADHD communities.

I was happy to give it a try since my mouth became hella dry with ADHD med.

It doesnt work as magically as described by other ADHD users but it does improve.

I will update the review if it improves my oral health in long term.
on September 22, 2015
Great product. No "morning breath" when part of a full dental cleaning, e.g brushing, flossing and mouth rinse. Haven't needed any dental work in a decade so this product is part of the team that works for me (YMMV). Rapid shipping, good packaging. No negative issues.
on January 5, 2017
My dentist recommended this product because of getting lots of cavities and having dry mouth. I am hardly in the dentist chair and the rinse taste great!
VINE VOICEon April 19, 2016
This stuff works pretty well. It lasts longer than the spray bottle, but you have to spit this out, unlike the spray formula.

I hate mint, but you can't really get away from it with oral products. It wasn't terrible, tho.

You could, however, get the same effective results by chewing a mint leaf. I just couldn't stand that, tho.
on September 24, 2015
My father & I take medications that cause us to have dry mouth. Biotene is the one & only product that we consistently use for this condition. We are both extremely happy that is offered on Amazon.
on May 10, 2017
This really does work if you are experiencing dry mouth after brushing. This was recommended by my oncologist and my dentist to address the dry mouth I was experiencing going through chemo. After that was over I continue to use Biotene.
on August 25, 2016
This item was cheaper on Amazon then at a local CVS or Walmart. It is large size and I expect it to last a while. The top is similar to a lotion cap without a cup like regular mouth wash so u know how much you are using. I take several medications and been having dry n raw symptoms in my mouth. Temporarily purchased the spray which is good for instant relief however leave my mouth feeling goopy and a slight sugar rough residue. I do believe continuing to use this product will help relieve the painful symptoms over time. The packaging and bottle seemed slightly yellow like it had been shelved for a while, however when I need more possibly in a year I will purchase again.
on March 23, 2016
Not a fan of it.. Taste pretty weird and it does nothing for my dry mouth. Just taste like oil
on November 28, 2016
I have a white tongue - dry mouth is one of the possible reasons. Started using this ... seems to help.