- *FEEL LUCKY AND BEAUTIFUL SALE! Save 10% each when you buy 2 or more LuxeOrganix products - Enter code SAVE10LX at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 11% on this item when you purchase 1 or more LuxeOrganix Deep Conditioner Hair Mask (8 OZ) offered by LuxeOrganix. Enter code HMBIOSET at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 11% on LuxeOrganix Vitamin C Infusion Organic Face Moisturizer (1.7 OZ AIRLESS PUMP) when you purchase 1 or more LuxeOrganix Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner (8 OZ SET) offered by LuxeOrganix. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code BIONPUMP. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 11% on LuxeOrganix Argan Oil Styling Cream (4 OZ) when you purchase 1 or more LuxeOrganix Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner (8 OZ SET) offered by LuxeOrganix. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code BIOSTYLE. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 11% on LuxeOrganix Mint CoWash Cleansing Conditioner (16 OZ) when you purchase 1 or more LuxeOrganix Sulfate-Free Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner (8 OZ SET) offered by LuxeOrganix. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code LXHAIR11. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Biotin Organic Shampoo and Conditioner: Safe for Color Treated and Keratin Hair Treatments. Natural Mint, Tea Tree and Rosemary Oils for Healthier Growing Hair and Scalp. For All Hair Types. (USA)
|Price:||$35.97 ($2.25 / Fl Oz) & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$13.98 (28%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- FOR SOFTER, NOURISHED, AND HEALTHIER LOOKING HAIR. Achieve touchable soft, moisturized and healthy hair while you refresh your hair and excite your senses with Rosemary, Mint and Vanilla for a heavenly-scented, cool and invigorating spa experience.
- SAFE FOR COLORED AND KERATIN TREATED HAIR, WON'T STRIP. Preserve your treatment, protect your investment. Recommended by professional stylists as a safe sulfate and sodium chloride free shampoo and conditioner. Just what you've been searching for.
- ORGANIC AND NATURAL INGREDIENTS, CRUELTY-FREE, CRAFTED IN THE USA. Why price shop? Sure there are cheaper shampoos (made in China), but LuxeOrganix puts your health and safety first. Take the natural path, you’ll thank yourself later.
- (8 OZ SET) SAFE, FAST RELIEF FOR DRY, ITCHY SCALP. NOTHING COMPARES. Unlike other biotin shampoos, LuxeOrganix gently stimulates and soothes with healing anti-inflammatory essential oils and plants extracts to overcome and prevent scalp issues.
- WE STAND BEHIND OUR CUSTOMERS AND PRODUCTS. Experience the benefits of this premium set for yourself. If you're not delighted, our team will assist you to find a solution. You see, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain so order today.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
INVIGORATE BIOTIN SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER BY LUXEORGANIX: "It's like walking into your own spa at home."
FOR SOFTER, NOURISHED, AND HEALTHIER LOOKING HAIR. Achieve touchable soft, moisturized and healthy hair while you refresh your hair and excite your senses with Rosemary, Mint and Vanilla for a heavenly-scented, cool and invigorating spa experience.
SAFE FOR COLORED AND KERATIN TREATED HAIR, WON'T STRIP. Preserve your treatment, protect your investment. Recommended by professional stylists as a safe sulfate and sodium chloride free shampoo and conditioner. Just what you've been searching for.
FINALLY...SAFE, FAST AND EFFECTIVE RELIEF FOR DRY, ITCHY SCALP. This easy to use, Daily Hair Treatment contains organic and natural ingredients that gently prevent and fight scalp problems, such as dandruff or build-up, without the use of harsh chemicals that are commonly used in other, low quality dandruff shampoos and conditioners. Pure ingredients soothe your skin and promote healing, while leaving your hair feeling clean and rejuvenated. Take the natural path, you’ll thank yourself later.
You deserve the best. And so does your hair.
HELLO BEAUTIFUL, FINALLY YOUR SEARCH IS OVER. LuxeOrganix brings healthy, high quality ingredients to your shower, giving you beautiful hair that looks and feels like you just stepped out of a World-Class Salon.
MADE IN THE U.S.A., LuxeOrganix is a Woman-Owned company that was started because we believe that the future of beauty is in high quality, natural products that perform as well as conventional alternatives, but without controversial, harsh ingredients. In a world that has left customers wanting and needing better, healthier products, we are committed to raising the bar and setting new standards. We believe you should not have to sacrifice your health for the sake of your beauty.
THERE'S A REASON IT'S NOT THE CHEAPEST OUT THERE.
Did You Know Your Skin Is Your Body's Biggest Organ? It's true and whatever you put on it can absorb into your body in a matter of seconds. Now any expert will agree the last thing we want is nasty side effects from using some cheap shampoo and conditioner set with an exotic cocktail of harsh chemicals from who knows where overseas. The market is flooded with them and there are some who say they are just fine. They also said the toys were safe too...Remember how that turned out?
"IS THIS SAFE FOR MY KERATIN OR COLOR TREATED HAIR?"
The short answer is YES! That's because LuxeOrganix Invigorate Shampoo and Conditioner are 100% free of sulfates and sodium chloride, which means it won't strip your keratin treated hair or fade your color. Bottom line, you won't have to waste any of your precious time worrying because you know your investment is safe with this sulfate free shampoo for color treated hair and keratin treatments.
RECOMMENDED BY PROFESSIONAL STYLISTS
FOR ALL HAIR TYPES, ESPECIALLY HELPFUL FOR:
- Fine Hair, Naturally Curly, Wavy or Frizzy Hair
- Thin or Thick Hair
- Dry or Damaged Hair
- Irritated, Itching, Dry or Flaking Scalps
- Combats excessive oil build-up and dandruff.
EVERY INGREDIENT IS HAND PICKED FOR YOUR WELL BEING!
Each ingredient in this blend has a specific purpose and has been chosen with your safety in mind!
- Made with organic and naturally derived ingredients
- No harmful chemicals, artificial fragrance or dyes
- Cruelty-Free (tested on friends and family - not tested on animals)
- 100% Free of Sulfates (SLS), Sodium Chloride, Parabens, Gluten, Phthalates & Drying Alcohols
- Vegan Friendly
We stand behind our customers and our products.
Hair Care Guide included with your purchase
While most truly Sulfate-Free Shampoos will not lather, you'll learn our secret to lathering up with this downloadable guide, emailed to you with your purchase.
Feel confident and get your best results with the LuxeOrganix Healthy Hair Care Guide.
In a faceless industry that has left customers on their own to figure out how to get beautiful results for their unique hair type, LuxeOrganix is a local caring company. We believe personal care and attention should be the standard, and are committed to raising the bar daily, creating an exceptional experience for you as our customer.
A Complete Solution for your Hair Needs
LuxeOrganix offers a selection of complimentary products to meet your needs. Check out our bundling options to nourish your hair while saving.
Feel beautiful and treat your hair with respect
Major brands are catching on to the fact that consumers want natural and organic skincare. Without even changing the formulas, some are advertising their products as “natural” or “organic” when they are not. If it says “natural" or “organic” read the label fully. While major companies may want you to stick to the brands you’ve always been exposed to in magazines and on television, it’s time to treat your body with respect by switching to what it really needs: natural and organic haircare.
LuxeOrganix... Feel beautiful, without sacrificing your health.
Meet Christine, Founder of LuxeOrganix
Hi, my name is Christine, and I’m the founder of LuxeOrganix. In my early 30’s, I was rapidly losing my hair and dealing with numerous health issues. Frustrated, I finally began working with a functional health practitioner at overcoming my health woes naturally. She advised me to replace products I was using in my home with more natural or organic alternatives, as there were many ingredients in my old store-bought products that were contributing to my health problems.
As I searched and began to try out new, “healthy alternatives,” I was glad to be using products that were good for me, but I wasn’t impressed with my results. My body may have appreciated it, but my hair did not respond well, appearing dull and lifeless, or greasy and weighed down. What I was looking for just wasn’t available. Through my dissatisfaction came my inspiration for creating LuxeOrganix. Now our hair and skin care products are available all over the U.S.A. and Canada, helping people achieve a beautiful results, and keep their health and well-being a priority.
It hasn’t taken long for fellow health-conscious women (and men) to catch on. We are incredibly grateful to those who have supported our philosophies and our small, family-owned business. If you haven’t already, we hope you’ll give our products a try, and join the LuxeOrganix “Feel Beautiful Without Sacrificing Your Health” mission!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety WarningSafe for Colored or Keratin Treated hair. Made in USA! Woman owned business.
IndicationsDaily hair care routine for healthier growing hair. Especially helpful for fine, thin or dry damaged hair types, and those with irritated, itching or dry or flaking scalps.
IngredientsSee complete list of ingredients shown on the image on our listing.
DirectionsSaturate hair with water before and after applying the shampoo to encourage lather. Use fingertips and palms to massage into scalp and hair. Use this same technique when you rinse. Then, to properly hydrate and achieve best results, follow with LuxeOrganix Biotin Conditioner.
162 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At first, I wasn't impressed. I have short, shoulder length hair and usually use very little shampoo, so I started with a dime sized amount of the Biotin. I got my hair sopping wet, followed the directions for massaging it in and adding more water as needed, but I didn't get a lather. I was not concerned about that, however, as I have been used to using low-poo shampoos that don't lather much. What did bother me, however, was the greasy feeling that my hair was left with, even after it had dried. After this happened a 2nd time, I contacted customer service for advice and got an immediate response (i was quite surprised by this)
She advised me to use more shampoo (at least a quarter size amount), make sure my hair is plenty wet while adding more water as necessary to get a lather, and massage it in. I did this and noticed the results immediately. And my hair was silky, soft and shiny upon drying. No more greasy residue!
I look forward to more improvements in my hair health with continued use of this product!
1. All healthy ingredients. This is huge. They go beyond just being sulfate free, this is truly organic.
2. THE SMELL IS HEAVEN. Like seriously makes your bathroom smell like a spa.
3. A little goes a long way. It isn't cheap so it's great that it lasts so long!
4. My hair is more full looking, AND the baby hairs are really coming in. I have hope.
But after looking up the ingredients and trying it for myself, and having my family try it, I have to say we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stuff! Here's just a few reasons why I am giving this product my stamp of approval:
1. It has clean ingredients (supports a toxin-free lifestyle)
2. It lathers nicely even though it is a natural shampoo (sulfate-free shampoo)
3. The scent is fresh and clean, and the mint and tea tree oils give a feeling of coolness that feels refreshing
With regard to it helping with hair growth, with my background of course I am aware that there are many causes of hair thinning, so I am naturally skeptical of anything that suggests it would help with hair growth. However, I do know that there are ingredients in here that create a healthy environment for the scalp to give the body ample opportunity to grow healthy hair. If a person is dealing with deeper issues (than at the scalp level), they will still need to address those issues as an overall holistic approach to improving their hair. (Just for example, stress influences cortisol in the body, which when out of balance can directly impact hair growth and cause hair loss. There are many other internal factors that can play a part, as well. A blood test is a good place to start when identifying some culprits.)
My final thought is that what you put on your body is a piece of the puzzle to your overall health and wellbeing. So don't expect this to be a miracle cure, or even that you will see immediate results (it takes time for our cells to turnover, and therefore see results) - but based on what I have seen and experienced with this natural shampoo and conditioner set, you can feel confident knowing that you're using something that will not harm you, and that will create a healthy environment for your hair to grow. And your hair feels clean and soft!