Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year So Far Men's Summer Sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo All-new Show Mode Charging Dock Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 10, 2016
I've been wearing contacts for over a decade and a couple years ago I became allergic to a certain brand of contact solution. My doctor recommended BioTrue and I haven't had any problems since. The white dots in my vision were caused by the reaction to the other brand I was using. My wife and I thought that might be useful information to the public.
32 people found this helpful
on June 13, 2016
I wear PureVision Contact Lenses from Baush and Lomb, and I used to use cheap generic contact lenses solutions from either Costco or Sam's club for about $8 per 3-pack bottles. It used to be fine but recently I started to have dry eyes and by the end of the day, my eyes would be super bloodshot and uncomfortable that the second day I would dread putting the lenses in. At first I didn't think it was the problem of the cheap solutions, but something wrong with my eyes. I even stopped using contact lenses for a few months, until I started trying this Biotrue Muti-Purpose solution, also from Baush and Lomb. I immediately feel the difference once I started using it. My eyes feel much more comfortable with the same lenses, and by the end of each day, I still don't feel bothered by them. I even tried experimenting with one contact lense soaked in the generic brand solution, and the other soaked in the Biotrue solution. And I would be able to tell the difference immediately when I put them into each eye. I would never go back to the cheap brand again and I wish I had tried this one earlier.
40 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on June 7, 2016
Haven't had any bad reactions to the solution and it's possibly the greatest bang for your buck on Amazon (as far as solutions are concerned).

Edit: Note, you CAN bring these through security checkpoints at the airport. These bottle can be scanned with a laser, and even if you couldn't do so, they can simply test the vapor of the liquid without having to pour any out. Do not waste your money on 3 oz. bottles.
review image
14 people found this helpful
on July 3, 2016
Used to use PureMoist by OptiFresh; this BioTrue is WAY better. I use Acuve Oasys and I suffer from dry eyes. The ph balance formula BioTrue has is really something. I can wear my lenses longer with less issues- I don't have to rewet them most days, and I can tell the lenses don't irritate my eyes as much when I put them in; it takes a lot less time for my eyes to adjust. I highly recommend this. I still have a full bottle of OptiFresh I haven't touched since getting this. Really, this solution is a godsend.
22 people found this helpful
on February 6, 2016
I had gotten some unusual contact lenses a few years ago, that were a hybrid of rigid gas-permeable lenses and regular soft contacts (thank you, astigmatism!). The only product that worked well with them without feeling like my eyes were constantly getting scratched up was this product. I had some issues with them and ended up switching to plain ol' toric soft disposable contacts, with the downside that they are not as sharp and precise as the others. I tried to also switch around solution brands, but always came back to this one as the most comfortable for my eyes while wearing contacts. I also noticed that some other solutions seem to make my lenses form a "fog" or film over them as the day progresses, which was annoying. This one doesn't do that for me, and it is a simple, easy to use all-in-one product. No stinging when inserting my lenses, either (another issue I had with other brands). I like that it works well with most forms of contact lenses, rigid or soft. Would recommend to anyone wearing contact lenses.
11 people found this helpful
on August 24, 2016
I have been wearing contacts for the past 8 years of my life and I have never found a more comfortable, long day wear, contact solution on the market. If you wear lenses of any type you NEED this solution. It is the best thing out there. I absolutely love it. I can wear my lenses nearly 24 hours without them drying up/hurting my eyes. I am so happy I found this product, my eye doctor recommended it and gave me a free sample. I have not been able to find anything that can compete. My eyes have never felt better!!
7 people found this helpful
on July 24, 2017
Ain't going to lie...I normally use whatever's on sale, when it comes to saline solution. I recently got a sample of this item at my eye doc. I really like the way the saline solution worked for me. Update: Been using this brand since I first got a test sample. A quality item, although price on my whatever's on sale saline solution is lower, this makes up for it in how my eyes respond to solution. For me, a winner of a product, so I'm bumping it up a star. My eyes aren't dry or irritated after a long day. Before I'd have to put eye drops into my eyes, & continue my day. So far, so good. 5 star product !
4 people found this helpful
on February 10, 2018
I developed an allergic reaction to the Opti-Free Replenish Enhanced Comfort contact lens solution where my eyes would get red and irritated within 10 minutes. I would have to wait days just for my eyes to heal again for my eyes to turn white and comfortable again from the irritation. I went to the eye doctor to get an eye exam and I asked if the solution did any damage to my eyes. There was no damage done, but my friends recommended me to use this solution and I was worried that this will cause problems for my eyes and took small steps trying this out. I rinsed my eyes with this solution to see if any irritation or allergic reactions occurred.. and nothing! Wore my contacts or 8 solid hours with no red eyes... no irritation.... granted they felt a little dry from long-term use for that day, but I was relived that I can finally wear contact lens without worrying about my eyes turning red! I'm so happy that my friends recommended me this solution to use. Highly recommend!
2 people found this helpful
on July 15, 2016
I switched to this brand after trying several others that didn't quite get my lenses clean or left my eyes feeling dry and cloudy by early evening. I've been using this brand for a couple of years now and definitely recommend giving it a try.
6 people found this helpful
on March 13, 2016
Been using this for my soft contact lenses for several years, now. Really seem effective and seems like a good value. My eye doctor recommended. Did have problems with another brand leaving my contacts a bit clouded. These give me nice clear vision. Really like the product. Sticking with it.
6 people found this helpful