|Screen Size||17 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.99 shipping
Bioworld Star Wars Boba Fett Laptop Backpack
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Size: Standard
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane faux leather
- Outer dimensions 18" x 12" x 5"
- Zipper closure, multiple inner & outer pockets
- Length-adjustable padded shoulder straps
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This is an officially licensed Star Wars Boba Fett Laptop Backpack. - Backpack
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. More pockets than a kangaroo nursery.
2. Quality zippers and velcro closures.
3. Bold colors with stylistic "paint marring" detail.
4. Good quality patches.
5. Body contoured shoulder straps with medium thickness padding.
6. Clever design for the interior complete with additional pockets inside.
7. Additional d-rings that I will be using to secure the pack to my motorcycle's rear seat.
Negatives do exist though,
1. The bottom of the pack is not triple stitched, so it will wear out faster than more carefully constructed (read expensive) packs.
2. The front brown pockets are not shipped filled, so they arrive crushed. hopefully I can restore their shape.
3. The top zipper is not well thought out, it is difficult to close, and because you must fully open the zippers to use the main compartment, the zipper issue cannot be avoided. You can however utilize less instinctual closing methods (angles and other techniques) to get it closed.
4. The yellow side pockets are ridiculously tiny.
I'm glad that I this pack, it will serve me well until the bottom gives out, and since I'm careful with my things, that should be quite a long time.
**UPDATE** Third day of using the bag and I already have a catastrophic tear in the pack, it occurred while closing the main flap, and is due to weak reinforcement of stitching. see picture for details. I'm sad, and probably not going to repurchase the same model.
**UPDATE** Upon closer examination of the backpack, I've figured out why the stitching failed. The stitching gave out because there wasn't any in a 3inch area. This was a manufacturing error and likewise I do recommend this pack, If you can get a properly made one.
This is a skinnier backpack (not very wide) and there is no padding on the bottom. Those are the only cons I found. The flat laptop pocket just fits my 15"x10" HP x360, but it won't let the laptop fall all the way to the bottom (maybe why there's no bottom padding?). No dedicated bottle pocket but the side flap pockets will fit up to a 28 oz Gatorade if you leave the flaps up. Zippers are smooth and sturdy. Main zipper needs a bit getting used to due to the shape of the opening. You need to open it all the way to remove your laptop. There are also a few pieces of light duty molle straps. Shoulder straps are comfy and adjust easily. Vented mesh back. Hand loop is not padded but strong enough to hold a fully stuffed bag.
Main compartment pockets (front to back):
Wide mesh pocket
2 organizer pockets, 1 is fleece lined
2 pen loops on either side of organizer pockets
Fleece lined padded tablet holder
Padded flat laptop holder
Zipper mesh pocket under main flap
Outside pockets (top to bottom then on sides):
2 zipper flat pockets on main flap 8"x4"
1 flat zipper and 1 larger zipper pocket 8"x5.5"
3 brown pleather Velcro flap pockets 4"x2.5"
2 yellow zipper side pockets 4.5"x3"
2 flap side pockets 7"x5.5"
2 flat zipper pockets 6"x5" (outside of flap pockets)
Warning: it ships flat! I stuffed the little outside pockets with wrapping tissue for the yellow ones and bubble wrap for the "leather" ones to get them into shape. This is not a fault of Amazon, as it arrived this way still in a sealed plastic bag from the manufacturer. Just know, some of the little pockets may arrive slightly crushed. Also, the little yellow side pockets are near impossible to zip closed if they're completely empty.
Three items I don't like:
1. The dark green, yellow, and half the red have great weathering to give it the tired Fett look. The light green and half the red are factory fresh and stand out against the 'dirty' parts.
2. I'd give up some of the small pockets for one or two more medium/large ones or another divider in the main area.
3. The large top flap seems like it will be trouble over time. When you open it, both zippers have to go all the way back to get the laptop out. To zip it back up, it takes some force to get the zippers moving, then they have to make two bends in different planes to close. I hope it can hold up.
Most recent customer reviews
What I didn’t like was it needed more medium pockets instead of more tiny ones.
Made of quality materials
Lots of pockets
LARGE main storage compartment
Could EASILY use this bag for a long weekend trip.Read more