- Paperback: 280 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (February 6, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0789021455
- ISBN-13: 978-0789021458
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.8 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,903,299 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Biracial Women in Therapy: Between the Rock of Gender and the Hard Place of Race 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.