Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Massively complex bird hunting game
- Incredibly detailed bird animations and actions
- Sophisticated GPS/mapping system
- Hunt in all types of weather conditions
- For one player
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ready, aim, fire: sharpen your skills through incredibly detailed levels and challenges in this multidimensional sportsman's extravaganza.
From the Manufacturer
Dawn breaks with a slight drizzle and low cloud cover. Youve already set the decoys and youre not sure whos more excited-you or your retriever. Today youll use the guns you designed and the dog you trained to shoot mallards and pintails in Oklahoma, then ringnecks, grouse-even turkeys in South Dakota. Itll be a great day in the blind or in the field.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I found out that this game requires a person to "tweak" with the main programming, just to be see what you are hunting-as the "original" is far too dark(and it will not matter if you "tweak" with your system set-up or not-it is all in the interface of this game). Another main issue with it is; granted you can create your own types of weapons, cammo outfits, even design your own ideal hunting companion-the dog...however, here is where I found major short falls with this game:
1) you can spend the next three 'real time' days sighting in your weapon, and when you finally go out into the field-it will NOT hit the broadside of a barn.
2) the calls in this game are no longer fully automated-you will have to read, take notes, and literally learn just how to correctly call your birds in-or end up scaring everything within 4 games minutes of you-off!
3) I discovered that if you "loose" your dog on one side of the map; discover a vehicle, WHAM! there is your dog again...??
4) Although the graphics are top notch-the animals both prey as well as other wildlife, do not exactly model the real life animals.
Even though this game does have a patch available, the patch did not improve a whole lot for the actual playability. Should you decide to get this game; make SURE to double check the requirements on Southlogic's web site or other hunting web sites online, for the latest requirements in order to run this game.
Personally speaking though; you would be better off spending your money on the next one that comes out or purchase Bird Hunter Wild Wings Edition.